Blunts and Zombies

Dj

My body was killing me. I don't know what the fuck got into  Red and Sin but I was feeling it. I licked my lips as I felt her shift in my arms. I smirked as I heard Red let out a small moan. She was wrapped in Sins arms. They both were out. I slowly moved my arms from around Sins body.

"Where you going DJ?" Sins voice was soft.

"To the bathroom, then smoke. I swear I ain't going nowhere," I said as I got up slowly.

"Don't make us look for you," she mumbled.

I chuckled and kissed her cheek. She pulled Red in closer. I sighed and headed to the bathroom. They weren't gonna let me get away with shit. After I got done in the bathroom I made way to the living room. I was tired as fuck and my body was killing me. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed one of the many perfectly rolled pre blunts Stormie had dropped off. We ain't even really make a huge dent in it. But we did put in work. I looked at the couch.

"Fuck it," I mumbled and grabbed the zip and made my way to the basement.

I could play video games in peace down there.
Best recovery room ever. I bit my lip as I walked down the stairs. I wasn't going back up for a minute. My body was piss at me. I walked over and turned on the game and sat on the couch.

I sighed and my body thanked me. I grabbed the controller off the coffee table and a lighter. I pulled out a blunt from the bag that was tucked next to my side and lit it.

I licked my lips as I concentrated on the game. I was almost done clearing this strong hold in Call of Duty.

"You dirty bastard," I mumbled and quickly removed the blunt and placed it in the ashtray.

"Just one more.where yo bitch ass at?"

I stood up and focused on the screen. I switched to the sniper gun and lined the bastard up. He was done. I smirked and pressed the trigger.

"Damn," I said and sighed as I sat back down and watched the cut scene.

I picked up my sixth blunt in the past two hours. I placed it to my lips and inhaled as I felt a pair of arms go around my neck.

"What you doing down here?" Sin voices was like slik.

I exhaled and smirked as she grabbed the blunt.

"What it look like Sin?" I asked her.

She laughed and pushed my head as her arms left from around my neck. I smiled as I turned my head to see her in a pair of red boxers and a black tank. I licked my lips as my eyes traveled up to her thick mocha legs. I slowly reached in the bag as I watched her walk closer to me. I pulled out another blunt as she sat next to me and moved the bag.

"Zombies Dj baby," she said softly.

I smirked and placed the blunt to my lips as I sat
Up and grabbed the extra controller. I handed it to her as I felt her hand slowly make its way up the back of my neck.

"You are supposed to be sleeping," I groaned as I handed her the controller.

" I was. We need a bigger bed," she said and smirked at me as she took the controller from me and exhaled.

So damn sexy. I lit the blunt and sat back. I inhaled and removed it.

"Why is that?" I exhaled and licked my lips while I set up the game.

"I forgot how bad Red can sleep,"

We both laughed.

"She do don't she. One time I woke up with her fingers in my mouth," she said.

I laughed.

"Man I woke up with her foot almost in mines," I said.

I chuckled as my phone went off. I smirked and looked down at the call. It was Alcee. I rolled my eyes and ignored the call. I deleted her number and blocked the shit. But I know it was her.

"Who is that?" Sin asked as she handed me the blunt.

"Nobody important," I said.

"Is that the ex DJ?" She asked me as we started the game.

"I'll handle her," I said and shot the zombie crawling out of the hole in the wall.

"You sit this one out. Me and Red will handle things,"

I raised my eyebrow and looked at her. I watched as she smirked.

"Watch the screen baby," she said and placed her hand on my chin and pushed my head back to the screen.

"She's light weight. You should of let smash her head into the window," she said.

I chuckled.

"I should of but you had scared the girl. She had pissed herself," I said and focus back on the game.

She lucky Red wasn't there. The girl would of did more then piss her pants. I shook my head as we got into the game and blunts.