Spying.. A Lil

Sin
Couple weeks ago

"Sin come here," Red whispered.

I raised my eyebrow and finished my short jog down the stairs.

"What?" I asked her.

"Shhh nigga," she hushed me.

I rolled my eyes and stood by the basement door.

"I swear to god Rain! My shit ain't right. It's almost a dick," Dj groaned.

I gasped and looked at Red as her eyes got big.

"Man relax. I'll give you my doctors number later," Rain said causally.

"Relax? Nigga I may have a penis or a tumor. And you telling me to relax! What the fuck am I gonna tell Red and Sin?" Dj said as her voice got lower.

"If they into you, then they shouldn't give a fuck what you got. It's all about vibes, the mood, what they get from your soul nigga. Not what is between ya legs,"

"That old ass man," Red mumbled.

I let out a small giggle.

"Come with me. Imma show you something," Rain said as we heard them get up.

Me and Red quickly looked at each other and took off into the kitchen.

"What y'all up too?" DJ said as she glared at us as she entered the kitchen.

"Nothing why?" Red asked as she looked up from the kitchen sink.

"You don't wash dishes," Rain said.

I smiled and got excited. It was always like seeing your best friend for the time in years.

"Rainnn!!!" I yelled as I ran up and hugged her.

When I tell you I love her it's true. Her and DJ. Well know that Rain has been having time to re enter or lives. She is part of the only family we all got left.

"Hey Sin suga," she said and she hugged me tighter.

I already knew what she was doing. They are asses. Just like they were in highschool.

"Mmmm if I wasn't in a relationship," she mumbled.

I giggled.

"Alright now," DJ said.

"Yeah. I want mines too!" Red said.

Rain let me go and chuckled. I loved her embrace it always made you feel safe. Like a hug from a dad I guess. It was the best though.

"My sexy Red! How you doing love?" She said and wrapped her arms around Reds short but thick frame.

"Mmmm Damn you smell like sex," Red mumbled as she laughed.

"You been saying that since our freshman year," Rain said and laughed.

"You were dorky and sexy then you went to just sex in like a year or two," Red said and laughed as she pulled away from Rain.

"Whatever. Nobody grew up quicker than you and Sin. One night hardly any body. Next day y'all then filled out," Dj said and chuckled.

"Whatever. What you doing out this way?" I asked her.

"Mm taking my woman little sister to see y'all campus," Rain said as she licked her lips and her eyes traveled between me and Red.

"Both of them?" Rain said as she looked back at DJ.

"Yup," Dj said and smirked.

"That's probably why you got that issue now," Rain said and chuckled.

Dj laughed and looked down at her shorts.

"Probably. But let me change and then we can head out," Dj said.

"Alright," Rain said and nodded her head.

"So, Ms. Sin and Ms.Red, what's been going on?" She asked as she sat down in the kitchen chair and pulled out a couple few blunts.

I smiled as I sat next to her.

"Tryin not to kill DJ," I said.

She laughed and placed a blunt to her lips and nodded. I sighed and look at her. Maybe she could help me and Red out with this fighting shit.