Last Minute Christmas Shopping

Red

I licked my lips as I looked in the window of Zales. I was trying to find Dj, Sin, and I guess Ricki something for Christmas. I already got Sin a
New IPhone and put her on my plan. Seeing as her mom just kicked her off. Dj doesn't know about it mostly because there is WiFi damn near everywhere now and Sin can text back. Dj rarely calls.

"Red!" I heard my name begin yelled.

I slowly turned around and laughed when I saw Heaven and Traci. They both laughed and gave me a hug.

"Last minute Christmas shopping too?" Heaven asked me and smirked.

"Yeah. I'm looking for a gift for Dj and Ricki,"I said as Heaven eyed me up and down.

I smirked. I can't lie. Heaven is really pretty. I might have to jump on this dark skin bandwagon because her and Sin were it. Not gonna lie I definitely would let Heaven smash. She just gave off this energy of aggressive sex.

"That's why we we here," Traci said and chuckled.

"Y'all wanna join me. I can use some help for them," I said and smiled.

"Yeah why not," Heaven said and licked her lips.

She was all boy today for the most part. She had on black jeans, her black polo boots and this purple bubble coat. She also had on this purple and teal mighty ducks snap back pulled down over her freshly pressed hair. Her shit was long like down to her back.

"Who all you get something for?" I asked as Traci hands me this vape pen.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at her. She was cute too. She was dressed a little bit like Rain today. She must of just came from someplace. Her hair was slick back and she had on a navy pea coat with some black dress pants and some black timbs.

"Thrill is working on vapes now," Traci said and smirked.

Of course he was and these two were high as fuck. I chuckled and placed the pen to my lips and inahled.

"I gotta get everybody," Traci said and laughed.

I exhaled and coughed. I licked my lips it tastes like a martini. It wasn't bad.

"I gotta get something for Rainie, Mila, and I guess Mika whenever I see her," Heaven said and looked down at me and smirked.

She was only taller then me by about 3 or so inches but then again I'm shorter than Mila.

"What you think about this?" I asked and licked my lips.

They had got me high and we were just on the 6th store. I leaned agaisnt the glass and tapped on the gold link bracelet. I think Dj would wear it. It was nice as fuck too.

"Naw. If you want jewelry we know where to go. I hope you got a good paying job," Heaven said and chuckled.

I groaned. Of course I do but I ain't wanna break the bank. I still needed a gift for Ricki. She was lowkey a nerd. She kept talking about this new gaming keyboard she wants. I should just get that. Maybe a gaming chair too. I think she would like that. She spends most of her time sitting infront of a computer screen when she don't wanna be bothered with them. She always pays me attention though. It is nice getting that one on one again but I can't lie. I do love begin under my Dj and Sin. It was just a different type of happiness. 

"Come on Red," Heaven said and placed her arm around my shoulder.

I smirked. She smelled so damn good. Damn I really should of tried her first. But it doesn't matter now. I'm happy where I am and I know where I belong.

"Let's get ready to spend some money!" Traci yelled and I laughed.

They were fucking funny. I loved hanging with them. It was never a dull moment and it was almost always embarrassing.