Relationship and Car Chase

Sin
Chapter 40

Red head was laying on Deja's stomach and mines was on her chest as she slept. I bit my lip. I didn't know how to tell her that I wanted things to go further with her and Red. I had made a big deal about not having a threesome and now I wanted one so bad. But the fuck up shit was I actually wanted Red to be apart of our relationship. Her and Deja together was sex to me. I loved watching them interact and I loved the way they both interacted with me. They both loved me and took care of me. When Deja wasn't there Red was and when Red wasn't Deja was. Even before we got together they treated me like I was their girlfriend or wife. It was amazing. I loved the affection from both of them.

"Red,"

"Sin," she said and I laughed.

"Do you think Deja would be okay if you know we..." I said and trailed off.

"Fucked?" She asked me as she looked up at me and wiggled her eyebrows.

"No.. well yes, but no," I said and sat up to look at her.

I laughed as she rolled over onto her stomach and Deja groaned and settled back into her sleep. We both laughed.

"She would be perfectly fine with sleeping with both of us," she said and looked at Deja.

"I definitely know that. But what if I wanted something more. Something deeper than that," I said and bit down on my bottom lip.

"Like a relationship ?" She asked me.

I blushed and nodded my head.

"I don't know. It's hard to read her ass sometimes. But I don't think she would mind. I definitely wouldn't mind. Like I said I love the both of you in that way but I don't know if she could handle having the both of us," she said and sighed.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"Cause y'all both crazy," DJ mumbled.

I gasped as she sat up and leaned against the wall. She licked her lips and looked over at the time.

"Y'all know it's only 9 right?" She asked as she looked at us.

"Yup," Red said as she sat Indian style infront of us.

I was so nervous. She had probably heard the entire conversation.

"Come here," she said and looked at me.

I bit down on my bottom lip. She looked at me and sighed. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto her lap. I automatically placed my head on her shoulder. My body melted into hers as she rubbed my back.

"Come on Red," she said as her chest vibrated against my cheek.

I felt the bed shift as Red came up and cuddled into Deja. For some odd reason this felt nice.

"Do you two really want to be in a relationship?" She asked.

I felt my body tense up at the question.

"Yeah. But I can't lie. I'm scared of what might happened if something goes wrong?" Red said.

"What could go wrong?" Deja asked.

I pulled back and looked up at her like she was crazy. I looked at Red and she was looking at DJ like she was stupid too. What could go wrong? A lot could.

"What if one of us is not feeling it anymore? What if two us fall harder for each other and decided we don't need the other person? What if we get tired and one cheats? What if we wanted to get married? What if---"