Worried Confessions

Sin

I was laying down in the bed watching the sun come up. I looked over at the clock and saw as the time changed from 6:59 to 7. I had woke up 20 minutes after she left. I was worried as fuck. I was gonna call her but I'm sure she wasn't near her phone at all. I laid there as I listen to the faint sounds of the waves crashing against the beach. I let out a small sigh. She always does this shit. She sneaks out when I'm sleep and then comes and lays back in bed like she ain't go missing for a few hours. I pulled the pillow I had closer to my body.

I closed my eyes as I said a silent prayer. I heard the door open. I held my breath as I heard her sit the keys on the desk. I listen to her groan as the bed dipped in and she let out a low fuck. I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at her.  She was slowly taking off her shoes. I watched as she got the last one off and she sighed. I bit my lip as she lifted up her shirt and looked down at her stomach and touched whatever it was she was touching.

"Sin is gonna kill me," she mumbled lowly.

I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip and pulled out this small piece of glass from a beer bottle that was stuck in her side. I cringed as she let out a long painful grunt before she shook her head and laughed.

"She definitely gonna kill me," she mumbled.

"You damn right I am," I said lowly.

I watched as she looked back at me and gave me a nervous smirk. She placed her hand on my ankle.

"Go back to sleep Sin," she said.

"Did you win?" I asked her as I watched her stand up slowly and started to walk with a small limp to the bathroom.

"All 12 rounds," she said as she walked into the bathroom.

"You fought 12 rounds?" I said as I got up and followed her into the bathroom.

I let my eyes travel over her body. Her sweats were dirty and bloody. Her hoodie was still clean. I watched as she slowly sat down on the toilet.

"Kind of ," she said as she pulled her hoodie over her head exposing her damn near ripped up beater. It had so much dirt and was covered in blood and maybe even oil.

I walked over to her to see what the damage was. I watched as she looked up at me and smiled.

"What do you mean kind of?" I asked her as I stood between her legs.

She placed her hands on the back of my thighs as I placed mines on the sides of her face and started to look for anything.

"Fought a couple of bonus rounds," she said as my eyes fell to her neck.

"I didn't do this did I?" I asked her as I ran my hand over the mark that looked like she had been strangled.

"No," she said as she placed her hand on top of mines and pulled it down slowly from her neck.

"Go lay down Sin I'll take care of it," she said softly as she smiled at me.

"DJ let me take care of you," I said.

I watched as she nodded her head and I ripped off the rest of her shirt. I gasp as I saw all of the bruise on her torso and the small wound on her side.

"Don't cry Sin," she said as she reached up and wiped my face.

"We gotta get you to a hospital," I told her as I shook my head and backed up.