E.R. part 2

Sin

I slowly crept into Dj's hospital room she was laying in the bed staring at the TV. I bit down on my body lip as I slowly entered. Red had already seen her. I wasn't ready when she was. I was scared to see my best friend laid up like that.

"Damn Sin it took yo ass long enough to come see a nigga," she said as she kept looking at the TV.

I looked down at the floor and fixed my gaze on the tile.

"Don't make me get up and come get you," she said in a groggy voice.

I looked up and saw her sit up a little bit in her bed as she smirked at me. I slowly walked over and stood in front of her bed.

"Sin stop playing and bring ya little ugly ass closer. It aint no blood or shit in this bed," she said as she pointed to the spot on her bed.

"You sure yo bed is clean?" I asked her.

"Yeah but we can make it dirty," she said and raised her eyebrow.

I laughed and shook my head. I was amazed that she was still cracking jokes even when she just got out of surgery. I watched as she stretched out her arms and tilted her head to the side.

"Come lay with big daddy," I laughed and made my way over.

I sat down on her bed and wrapped my arms around her neck I felt her wrap hers around my waist. She pulled back and laid down.

"What about yo stiches? Are they gonna pop if I lay on you?" I asked her.

"Sierraaaaaa pleaseeeeeee," she whined and pouted.

I watched as she crossed her arms and looked at me. I felt my heart sped up. The attraction I had to my best friend was scaring the shit out of me. I bit down on my bottom lip and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I don't wanna hurt you and you end up going into a coma or some shit. Then what will I do?" I asked her.

I knew my fear was probably a stupid one. But I'm dramatic. When I get dramatic I seemed to go for the most irrational logic ever.

"Sin that's stupid dramatic," she said and chuckled lightly.

I watched as her eyebrow furrowed and she held her side. I looked at her and was about to get up and get the nurse when I felt her hand grab mines.

"Sin if I was in a coma yo little ass would be here with me. Curled up next to me sleep. Now stop overreacting and lay yo cute little brace face self next to me so I can go back to sleep," she said as she slowly started to pull me towards her.

I sighed and kicked off my shoes and placed my hand on her chest with my head on top of it.

"Besides you suppose to be my fiancé. How it look if you not laying on me and telling me how much you missed me and was worried. That you can't wait till I get better so you can ride my fac----," before she could finished a nurse walked in.

I watched as the nurse looked at Dj and smiled then looked at me and stop. I felt Dj pull me closer and lightly squeeze my shoulder causing me to look up at her. She wiggled her eyebrows and made some goofy ass face and I giggled.

"Well Ms. Prescott you seem to be feeling better," she said as she walked over to check on the monitors.

"I always bounce back," Dj said and let her eyes roam over the girl's body.