Get Ya Friend

DJ

"I swear somebody better be near damn death," I mumbled as I made my way to the front door.

"What?" I said as I open the front door.

"Don't what me DJ. Move nigga," Charity said as she pushed pass me.

I groaned. I swear Imma fight her one day.

"How did you know we were here?" I asked her as I closed the door and locked it.

"I called Sin," she said as she walked in my crib like she owned it.

"We was coming back tomorrow," I said as I walked into my living room.

"I know she said I could ride back with y'all," she said as she sat down on the couch and I groaned.

I hated to be in a car with the both of them. I wanted a nice lazy drive back. But I think I was gonna make it back in record time. I don't wanna listen to any of their remixes to songs. My body was better than a couple of weeks ago but I just wanted some peace.

"Where she at?" Charity said as she looked around.

"In the room sleep, because that's what people do at 4 in the morning. They fucking sleep," I said as I looked at her and yawned.

It's a damn Saturday and her ass waking people up.

"Shut up. Which room?" She asked me.

"Leave her alone. Take ya ass to the second room on the right and go to bed with ya drunk ass," I said as I stood up.

"I'm not that drunk," she said.

I raised my eyebrow. She smelled like liquor.

"Bathroom is first on the left ," I mumbled and made my way into the kitchen.

I watched as she walked down the hall and to the bathroom. I groaned as the door closed and I walked over to the coffee pot. It is entirely to early for this shit. I sighed and open the cabinet and pulled out the coffee as I heard the shower cut on. I licked my lips and shook my head.

"You know it's 5 in the morning on a Saturday," Red said lightly.

I licked my lips and nodded my head as I watched the coffee hit the bottom of the pot. I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled.

"What are you doing up?" She said as I heard her pull out a kitchen chair.

"Your girls bestie just popped up drunk," I said and exhaled.

I heard her laugh.

"Fucking Charity," Red said.

"What you doing up?" I asked her as I exhaled and turned around.

"I was hoping to get woken up to being felt up but instead I smell coffee," she said and smirked.

I chuckled and walked over to her and sat across from her as I handed her the blunt.

"Man in a couple more hours you would of been," I said and licked my lips.

"Damn Charity," she said and chuckled.

I smirked as I watched her eyes light up. I think she was happy. If she wasn't she was faking it really good but to me she looked so happy. I watched as her plump lips went from a smile to a smirk as she nodded to the coffee pot.

"Can I get a cup?" She asked me.

"Yeah can you fix me one too," I said and smirked.

"I asked you first," she said as she gasped.

"But I Made it," I said and smirked.

I watched as she squinted her eyes at me as her long black hair fell over her shoulder. I swear I had two of the baddest females ever. I also got two flavors. I bit my lip. I got with the complexion of warm peanut butter and one a brown Carmel complexion almost mocha but not quite. I heard the shower stop.

"You lucky you sexy," she said as she stood up.

I chuckled as I watched her walk over and grab four coffee cups and started to fill two of them. I smirked as I watched her ass move under this little ass pink shorts with palm trees on them. I licked my lips as they barely covered her ass.

"You got some ass on you Red," I said as she turned around and gave me the finger.

I laughed and placed the blunt to my lips.

"If y'all gonna leave me alone in bed. Can y'all put some more blankets on me or something?" Sin said as she walked into the kitchen.

"You wouldn't be if ya bestie ain't pop up like it's 11 in the morning," I said and sipped my coffee.

I laughed as Sin groaned and turned around with her coffee cup. She had on my basket ball shorts from back in like 8th grade. They were a little tight on her but she did have more ass now then she did in grade school.

"I told her ass tomorrow," she said as she blew in her coffee.

"She don't listen," Red said and chuckled as Sin walked over and took her seat at the the table.

I had Sin on my right and Red on my left. I bit my lip as I looked back and forth between the two as they talked.  I was lucky as fuck. Two women who actually love me and they both mines.

"Dj!" Charity yelled.

I looked over at Sin.

"Get ya friend. It's too damn early for this shit," I said and licked my lips.