Directions

DJ

My lips were slowly coming in contact with Sin's neck when I felt her put her hands on my collarbone and push me back. I raised my eyebrow and looked at her. She looked at me and smirked. I watched as she moved her hand and pointed her black pointy sexy ass nail in my face.

"Put me down Dj," she said as she pointed down to the ground.

I shook my head no and went back at her neck before she stopped me again. This time she grabbed my face with both hands and smiled. I felt my heart speed up as all of her pearly white shone in the dimly lit room.

"Down daddy," she purred into my ear.

I let out a small groan as I slid her body down mines and allowed her feet to touch the floor. She placed her hand on my chest and pushed me back and further into the room. I felt the bed hit the back of my knees as Sin pushed me.

"Sit," she said as I let my body fall to the bed.

I looked at her as she slowly walked back to the middle of the room. I watched as her nice plump ass jiggled as her hips swayed side to side. Fuck her body is so damn hypnotizing. Everything about her always put me in a trance. I watched as she slowly turned around. The music was still loud and the Dj was playin Sean Paul Im still in love. I watched as she swayed her hips to the beat of the music. I bit my bottom lip as her hips held my attention as the moved so seductively from side to side. I let my eyes travel up from her flat stomach then over her perky nice as D cups then they finally landed on her face. She was smirking and her eyebrow was raised.

"Sin," I groaned out.

I wanted to touch her so fucking bad and she was playing with me. I watched as she slowly walked over to me. She stood in front of me and took my hands and placed them on the knot she had tied to keep the shirt around her waist. I felt her put her hand on the back of my neck as she crashed her lips into mines. I undid the knot and pulled her down onto my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began to move her ass and a part I wanted to touch back and forth on my lap. I bit down on her bottom lip and she let out a light moan. She pulled back and looked at me.

"2 weeks is to fucking long," she said and roughly kissed me.

I let my hands fly down to her ass and grab it aggressively before flipping us on to the bed. I slowly started to grind on Sin as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me deeper into the kiss. I moved my head to the crook of her neck and began to suck on the spots I knew would make her want me; she held my head in place.

" Shit that feels gooodddd," she moaned.

I twirled my tongue around on her neck and I felt her body arch into mines as she let out a small moan.

" Don't play with it," she moaned out.

" How bad you want it?" I asked her.

Before I knew it she had flipped us over and her lips were attacking my neck. I placed my hands on her ass and squeezed it earning a moan. I bit my lip as she ran her hands under my hoodie and shirt.

"Fuck Sin," I hissed as she bit my neck and ran her nails down my stomach.

She pulled back and looked at me and smirked. I watched as she took off her bra. I bit down on my bottom lip as she tossed it to the side. I reached up and took off her hat and threw it too. She smirked and brought her breast to my lips. She looked at me and bit her bottom lip. I licked my lips and took her left nipple in my mouth. I sucked on it slowly and flicked my tongue against her nipple.

"Shit DJ," she moaned out as I twirled my tongue around her nipple.

I felt her pull back and place her other breast on my lips. I gave it the same attention before she pulled back. I grabbed her by her neck and pulled her down before changing our position. She looked at me and smirked. I chuckled a bit and placed my hand down her semi baggy pants. She looked me in my eye and let out a slight moan. I bit my bottom lip before taking hers into my mines. I smiled when I felt her body arch into mines as I inserted one of my fingers into her wet opening. She was dripping and we haven't even started yet. Fuck I love this girl.