Its Chocolate though..

Dj

"So how does it feel to be done with school?" Mila asked her as we sat around on her patio.

"I'm so glad I'm finished," Sin said as she giggled.

She looked happy. I licked my lips. I know she was happy after that mini sension. Hell I was too.

"So you finally gonna tell me how it was?" Mila asked as she smirked and her  sandy brown locks fell in her face.

I bit my lip I wanted to taste her next. I need my mans to hurry back so I could be blessed. I placed the blunt to my lips.

"Nola is definitely packing. That nigga head game is on point too. Then Robz be cumming all sexy a loud and shit," Sin said as I passed her the blunt.

"Really? Is she bigger than Dj?" Miguel asked.

I rolled my eyes. I needed help.

"What y'all niggas talking about?" Heaven asked as she walked over with a bowl of pineapples.

I chuckled as she sat down and Sin went for the bowl.

"How big Nola and Dj's dicks are," Miguel said like it was nothing.

"I thought we decided that Stormie was bigger," Heaven said as Mila choked on her smoke.

We all laughed as her face turned bright red.

"What? So I caught the nigga in her boxers," Heaven said and laughed.

"Caught who in Dey boxers?" that bajan accent rang through my ears.

"Stormie," Heaven said as Robyn snatched the blunt from my hand and sat down on my lap.

I smirked as she turned around and exhaled as she looked at the little group. I heard Sin giggle as Nola picked her up and sat her down on her lap.

"Oooo. I havent seen her in boxers," Robyn said.

"Right you seen it up close and it was almost in ya mouth," Nola said and laughed.

"Don't laugh Nola. You was more than ready to taste this rose water," Mila said and winked at her.

"So close but so damn far," Robyn said and laughed.

I chuckled as Robz bounced on my lap as her and Sin talked. I looked over at Nola who was struggling just as hard as me.

"I'm not showing y'all that picture!" Mila said as she stood up.

"Come on Mila! Migule and Heaven saw it. You know Thrill took it," Sin said as she reached for Milas phone.

"They saw it by accident and luckily that's all they saw," she said as she started to walk away.

"Not fair!" Sin said as her and Robyn got up and followed Mila into the house.

"Wait there is more wife?!" Miguel said as he stood up and ran behind them.

I laughed and shook my head. I licked my lips and looked over at Heaven as she scrolled through her phone.

"Don't you wanna see?"  Nola asked as Heaven looked up and smiled.

Damn I loved chocolate and she was that. She was so damn pretty. Her smile was so bright and perfect.

"I've seen them all," she said and laughed.

"Are they gonna be horny when they come back?" I asked her as she looked at me and winked.

"Probably. Depends on how deep they get," she said and smirked.

"Well while we have temporarily lost them. How bout we go to the race track?" Heaven said and smirked.

I licked my lips and nodded my head. Sounded like fun.

"Alright, I'll tell Mila to meet us there," Heaven said as she stood up.

I licked my lips as I stared at all them ass and hips in  these  tight ass grey boxers. Shit was a peach. Small waist thick all the way down to some strong looking legs.

"Man you better try that before Mila sister lay down the law," Nola mumbled.

"Is that yo plan?" I asked her.

"Bruh it's chocolate. You know me and Robz love chocolate," she said and laughed.

I licked my lips Sin was pretty much open for anything now. But we both knew we need to give some love to Red. I smirked I knew how to make it up to her. I'm sure I could get Sin to agree to it. We just had to get Heaven to.

"You are right," I said and licked my lips.

"Besides you know damn well. You ain't never gonna get close to that wifey nut," she said and I laughed.

"I don't know about that now," I said and laughed.

She chuckled.

"Alright nigga. Watch. That wifey nut is amazing," she said as she sat back and licked her lips.

She might be right.