Are those my Boxers?

DJ

I watched as Sin finished off the battle with the two girls that were both in the center of the stage. I watched as Sin glided her body around them and got down in a split on her knees. I bit down on my bottom lip as I saw her pop her ass cheeks making her shorts ride up higher on her body. I saw small glimpses of the boxers she had stole from me and I knew they were cradling that ass just right. I licked my lips as she went into another split and looked at the girls smirking and popped both her as cheeks. The niggas behind me were losing their shit. I smiled as she came up and bent down slowly touching her toes and shaking her ass. I sat our stuff down and took off my hat as I walked up behind her and grabbed her waist. She looked back at me and smirked as she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I moved my hand above her waist like I was directing which way she moves her ass as grinded her pelvis in mines. I sat her down. Walked over and grabbed our stuff before I pulled her off stage.  Fuck all of this shit. I was horny, coming down off a nice ass high.

"Really DJ?" Sin said as she slowed down the pace we were walking at.

I turned around and looked at her. Her pants were still open and she was still looking pretty lit.

"Really," I said as we got to the car. I unlocked the door and helped her to get inside.

She smirked at me and licked her lips before pulling out a blunt from the center console. I smirked as she put it up to her lips and sparked it up. I pressed the button to start up the car. She passed the blunt to me. I watched as she slowly exhaled and laid her head back on the rest.
I leaned back in my seat and looked at her as I inhaled. I watched as she lazily turned her head to me and smiled. I exhaled and licked my lips.

I leaned over and press my lips against hers as I slowly kissed her. I felt her place her hand on my cheek as she deepened the kiss. She pulled me in closer and took the blunt out of my hands as my lips made their way to her neck.

"Come here," I mumbled into her neck.

"Noooo," she moaned and pulled my head closer to her neck as sucked on it.

"Please baby," I said and bit down on her neck.

"Get me to the hotel, it's to much light out here and people," she said as she pulled my head back.

I licked my lips and nodded my head. I took the blunt back from her and inhaled. I think she forgot who I was though. I give no fucks when it comes to sex. I licked my lips and pulled out of the lot as she scrolled through her phone. I placed my hand on her thigh and started to move it higher up.

"What the fuck?" She said as we came to a stop light.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her as I quickly slipped my hand down her shorts and boxers.

I watched as she gasped and looked at me and smirked. I slowly started to rub her clit. She licked her lips and held the phone up to my face.

"Somebody took a picture of us as the mall and put it on IG," she said as she started to move her hips.

"So," I said as I looked at the picture of us hugging up in the mall and her looking up at me and me looking down at her.

"What if.. Shit wait," she said as I speed up rubbing her clit.

I pulled off as the light changed green. I felt her grab ahold of my wrist.

"Mmmm shit baby,"'she moaned out.

I licked my lips and started to look for a place to pull over.

"I know you hate posting pictures and shit.
You not mad?" She asked me as she gained her self.