Thats It

Sin

I was sitting outside on the grass in the quad waiting on Dj to get out of class. School has started back up. When we got back from being on the road Dj had made a few calls. She told me when ever I was ready we could go ahead with the plans. That was like 2 weeks ago.

"Well hello Sierra," I cringed as I heard the familiar voice.

I slowly looked up and saw Resse standing there. She was looking down and smirking at me.

"Hello Resse," I mumbled.

"That's no way to greet your wife," she said as she squated down.

I watched as she removed her sunglasses. She smiled that charming smile of hers that won me over time and time again. But not this time though.

"You're not my wife so it's how I greet you,"'I said and smirked.

I watched as she turned her head and laughed. She licked her lips and drop her head shaking it.

"Sierra Imma let you have your fun, but just know when I get you back.." She said lifting up her head.

I gasped as she quickly grabbed my jaw and squeezed it. I slowly let out a breath as I grabbed her wrist and snuck my nails into her skin. I watched as she flenched.

"You will never get me back. You might want to leave now. Dj is walking up behind you," I said.

"Sierra don't make me tell you again," she said as she reached down and started to choke me with her other hand.

"You got 3 seconds to remove your hand," I managed to say as the lack of oxygen was starting to affect me.

"You have one week to come back to me. After that I will be forced to come and get you. You don't want me to come and get you," she hissed and squeezed tighter.

I started to see stars as I was gasping for air. I felt the tears start to fall down my check.

"That's right cry," she hissed and licked the tear that was running down my face.

"My mans you got two seconds to let Sin go and remove yo dirty tongue from her cheek," Dj voice was strong but it was fading in and out.

I coughed as I started to get my breath back.

"I'll see you around Sierra," Resse said as she started to walk off.

"Let's go Sierra," Dj said angrily.

She was super piss. Like really really pissed. I slowly got up and grabbed my bookbag.

"Now Sierra," she semi yelled causing a few people to look at us.

I quickly caught up to her. I wrapped my arms around hers and placed my head on the back of her arm. She didn't say anything our entire walk back home. I watched as she opened the door. I let her arm go and closed the door.

"Dej---," I started to say.

"Not now Sierra," she said as she turned around to face me.

Her eyes were blank. So was her emotion. I couldn't for the first time read her thoughts. That scared me I can always read her. She squinted her eyes and walked over to me. She roughly grabbed my chin. I flenched as she tilted my head back and up.  She slowly pulled my head down. She brought her hands to my face and took off my glasses. She stared me down with her honey eyes.

"Don't fucking stop me," she said and let me go.

She tossed her bookbag off and threw it down on the floor. I jumped a bit. She was scaring me. I watched as she pulled out her phone and made a call.

"Hey man it's me. Yeah tonight," she said and ran her hands through her hair.

"Naw she not coming. She staying her little ass here," she said.

I flenched at her words.

"Cause she wants me to spare her. But after today I want her gone," Deja hissed in the phone.

I bit my bottom lip as tears turn into rivers. I clenched my fist as my body shook. I don't want her to kill anybody. But part of me was saying let it happen. I felt my breathing start to increase. Everything was getting blurry and the room started to spin. Next thing I know I'm falling but I never hit the floor.

"Breath baby," was all I heard as my surroundings faded in and out.

"SIERRA NICOLE," Deja yelled.

I felt myself start to calm down as my eyes popped open. She sighed and held me closer to her body as she rocked me like a baby in her arms. I felt her lift me up and carry me upstairs. I gripped her tighter as my cries slow as I tried to catch my breath. She rubbed my back and laid me on the bed. I tried to regain my breath.

"Don't leave me," I said between gasp of air.

"Lay down Sin," she said as I watched her walk to the bathroom.

I closed my eyes tight as I held on to her pillow. I felt a cold towel on my head and then DJ taking off my shoes.

"Sit up,"

I slowly did what she said. I watched as her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at my neck. I saw her eyes get darker as she pulled at the hem of my tank. She pulled it off and then took of my bra.

"What are you doing?" I asked softly.

"Lay back," was all she said.

I laid back down. I wasn't gonna defy her when she was mad. I closed my eyes as Deja got the towel and went back into the bathroom. I placed my hands over my face and let out quiet sobs. She was shutting me out. I hate when she does that. Makes me feel like shit because I know I hurt her. But shit I was hurting too. She was being selfish again. I gasped as I felt her run the cool towel down my body causing my body to slowly cool down and relax. I cried a little more. She sat the towel on my stomach. She unbuckled my shorts and pulled them off with my boyshorts.

"Sierra I want you to get some sleep okay," she said.

"I'm scared," I mumbled as I moved my hands from my face.

"You don't have to be. I'm here baby," she said.

"You gonna lay down with me?" I asked her.

I watched as she licked her lips. She looked at her watch and back at me. I watched as she took off her shirt and tossed it to the side.

"Get under the covers Imma get you something for your throat," she said as she walked out the room.

I nodded my head and got under the covers and closed my eyes. I felt the tears start to run down my cheeks again.

"Sit up and drink this," she said.

I sat up and took the small cup out of her hand and drank it. I placed the cup on the nightstand and laid back down.

"What did you just give me?" I asked her as I watched her step out of her pants and got under the covers with me.

"Something to help you sleep," she said and wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me into her body.

I felt her kiss the back of my neck and turn the TV on. I sighed and melted into her body.