Analyze it

Dj

I watched Sin's ass all the way up the stairs.

"Got damn we lucky," I said.

We both laughed and dapped up.

"Man I'm glad you found a girl to relax you. We miss hanging with yo goofy ass man," I said.

"It's nice. I ain't slowled down this much since my pops," She said and inhaled the blunt.

"I'm glad. You to young for that stress shit. I don't want anything to happen to you but if it does I'll take care of ya wife," I said and laughed.

She chuckled and shook her head. I was dead ass though. I would care for Milly.

"Y'all gonna stop trying to take my woman. You got Sin and what Red when Ricki ain't here. You got to many nigga," She said.

I chuckled.

"Could you blame us though. If something happened to me I would want you and Mila to take care of Sin. Red would be okay but Sin. She sensitive you know," I said as I looked down.

"Man you gotta stop fighting," she said.

"I'm trying, but it's hard. You know it's so much shit still inside and I gotta protect what's mines because it's all I have. It's so much pressure man," I said and sighed.

"Yeah I get you. I got a little room I go to and just break boards and bricks and shit," She said.

"I might try that.. but she been letting me taking some of it out her though," I said and smirked.

She nodded her head.

"Have you played yet?" She asked her as I inhaled the blunt.

"I did but I was in time out," I said as I exhaled and chuckled.

"Twice the charm my nigga," She said as I looked up the stairs.

I exhaled as I saw Sins Mocha color legs start to come down the stairs. I can't like I love all shades of women but I loved me some chocolate and Sin is that chocolate  goddess.

"Sin I think this shirt to big," I heard Mila raspy voice.

"Damn nigga you was in some guts huh?"I said and looked at Rain and raised my eyebrow.

"I couldn't help myself," she said and chuckled.

I watched as they both hit the bottom stair. I bit my lip. Sin was looking right in some red booty shorts and a white tank.

"Got damn," I mumbled as my eyes went to Mila.

I bit my lip. She had on a pair of rugrats boxers and a white beater she was tying up in the back. I bit my lip as she talked to Sin like they grew up together. I watched as they put their hair in a ponytail. I let my eyes roam her body. I swear she had more body than Sin but she was shorter then Sin though.