Teach Me!

Sin

"Fuck you nigga!" Stormie said and laughed.

"I swear Mila! She fucked one of the teachers at the school
her last year," Dj said as she looked at me Mila with her hand over her chest and her other hand raised to the sky.

I laughed and looked over at Stormie as she smirked at me and crossed her legs. I watched as she inhaled the blunt in her hand.

"Don't lie papi. Did you smassh ya teacher?" Mila asked her lowly and licked her lips as she exhaled.

"Two of them," Stormie said and smirked.

"Your sex record keeps growing papi," Mila said and smirked.

"I had an era," Stormie said and exhaled.

"And what do you have now?" She asked her and smirked.

"A lifetime,"Stormie said and smirked.

"Y'all are cute as fuck. But y'all are also are sexy," I said as I took the blunt from Rain.

"Y'all are too," she said as I smiled at her and winked.

"I mean we did hang out with yo ass so it rubbed off," Deja said as she pulled Mila on her lap.

"My good yo body heat is everything. Sin have you hit this?" Deja said.

I laughed and shook my head.  I looked at  Stormie as she smirked and nodded her head. I giggled and  scooted closer to Stormie and laid my head in her lap. She placed her hand on my shoulder. I sighed. There it was I was safe. Instantly safe.

"Y'all got a stripper pole in this bitch," Stormie said.

"Yeah Sin and Red wanted it," DJ said as she grabbed the blunt from me.

"It's a good workout,"  I said.

"Ms. Rose use to be a stripper," Stormie said.

"Did you work the pole?" I asked as I sat up.

"It was my specialty,"  she said and glared at Rain.

"So you saying I need to put a pole in a room?" Stormie asked her seriously.

"Show me some shit!" I said and stood up.

I watched as she shook her head no.

"Come on Milly! Show us how you fineness them niggas out they money," Deja said.

"I don't have a shirt," she said.

"I got one follow me. You need some shorts?" I asked her and pulled Mila off of Deja's lap.

I heard her groan.

"You then took my personal heating pad," Dj said.

I laughed.

"Rain can you talk to Deja and her fighting please,"I asked softly.

"I will see what I can do baby," she said as she eyed Mila body up and down.

"Thank you! Me and Red can't keep beating her ass," I said as I dragged Mila Up the stairs.