Crave it?

Red

"She like her momma. Something wrong with her, but she don't know I'm not gonna put up with this shit for too long," Heaven said as I watched Dj stand up.

I raised my eyebrow her man was damn near all the way hard. I watched and she pulled them up and adjusted her man.

"Damn Dj," I said as they laughed .

"Chocolate," she said as she sat down and grabbed the blunt from Heaven.

"So you don't like golden Marshmallows?" I asked and sat  on the couch next to them.

I placed the blunt to my lips and smirked as she Dj bit down on hers.

"No. I like all shades  and sizes," she said and winked at me.

I bit my bottom lip. I had put on a little weight fucking around with them. They smoke and eat all damn day. I'm starting back to taking Milly's stripper class.

"Can we watch a movie or something? I'm not gonna watch y'all play this all day," I said as  Dj whispered something in Heaven's ear.

I licked my lips as Heaven stared at me and smirked as she nodded her head and then stood up.  Dj leaned back into Sin and whispered something to her as Sin bit her bottom lip and giggled as she placed her hand on the back of Sins neck.

"Don't look so jealous. I'm here to keep you company," Heaven said as she sat next to me.

"You looking like daddy today," I said and she took a blunt from the  silver Cigarette box Rainie got before she left.

"I always feel like daddy when I'm back on the market," she said and  placed the blunt between her lips.

"Heaven why don't she like us?" Sin asked as she swatted DJ's hand away from the blunt she had.

"Because she don't like how y'all talk to me and look at me or some bullshit," she said and exhaled as she rolled her eyes.

"She getting controlling on yo ass," Sin said as Heaven looked at her.

"You think so?" Heaven asked and handed me the blunt.

"Trust me she gonna be laying hands on you next," Sin said softly.

"I hope not. I don't wanna have to kill her ass. Milly would hate me forever," she said and laughed.

"I think she need to date Ricki ass," I mumbled.

"Yeah that nigga got issues. I'm glad I'm not blood," she said.

"How did you put up with her?"I asked.

"She is actually soft but her guard is high. She take after her moms. They selfish. She tried to get crazy on me once and I put her ass on check," she said and looked at me as she raised her eyebrow.

"Did she try something?" She asked as she sat up.

I bit my bottom lip.

"Only when she drinks to much or she catches me staring at you too hard ," I said and placed the blunt to my lips.

"I'll handle it. She knows the rules but her and Traci got they daddy and mommas evil blood in them too," she said and licked her lips.

"You are so damn pretty," she said and placed her hand on my thigh.

I exhaled and blushed.

"You know. I'm starting to like chocolate a lot more," I said.

She raised her eyebrow and laughed. I giggled and blushed. This weed she was growing was getting better, because I swear everytime I smoke it. I end up  speaking my thoughts. If Thrill is the weed god she is becoming the goddess. I gasped as she gripped my waist and pulled me onto her lap. I giggled and straddled her lap.

"Do you think I can make you crave it?" She asked