Hotbox temptations

Dj

I groaned as my body melted into the back seats of my truck. This felt amazing. I just wanted to sleep. That fall off the chair hurt like hell. I sighed and reached into my pocket and pulled out my lighter. I sat up and leaned against the window. I opened up the little hidden compartment in the floor and pulled out my baggy and a pack of backwoods. I bit my lip and got down to it.

I smirked at the nice fat blunt I rolled and licked my lips. I slowly sat up and reached over the center console and turned my truck on and turned up the radio. I sat back as Bryson Tiller Another interlude blasted through the speakers. I laid back down and lit up my blunt and slowly inhaled. I smiled as I exhaled and let the music and substance take away the aching in my body. 

I closed my eyes and inhaled again. I am tired as fuck but knowing Red she don't give a fuck. I slowly exhaled. Sin cares more but she is pissed at me and will go with whatever Red says because Sin can be petty.

I know Sin could have talked her into letting me rest but that wasn't going to happen. I hurt them both but it wasn't on purpose.

I sighed and placed my arm across my face. I have to stop getting shit from Rain. Her shit makes you think, but it was some good ass shit. I inhaled again as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I groaned and ignored the call. This was my me time until they came back to go and spend 7 hours in a fuckin mall.

I felt my head begin lifted off the seat of the car and placed in a lap. I let out a small groan as I felt my legs being lifted and placed in another lap as the blunt was plucked from my fingers. I groaned as I felt a hand go under my shirt and began to rub my stomach and another one in my hair.

"You gonna learn to stop smoking without us," Sin said as she lightly pulled my hair causing me to look at her.

"Never. You know I'm stubborn," I mumbled.

"No your a idiot," Red said and lightly scratched my stomach in small circles.

"You are lucky that feels good," I said and looked at Red who smirked.

"Or what?" She asked me.

"I would summon the rest of my strength and kick you out my truck," I said.

"Then we would both leave," Sin said as she scratched my scalp lightly.

"That's fine," I mumbled as I started to doze off.

"Shit," I groaned as Red's hand moved higher up my stomach.

"Deja you in here hot boxing and shit. You gonna get us arrested," Red said as I felt her shift her body between my legs.

"I'm not," I mumbled as I watched her smirk and wink.

"Dj baby," Sin said as she placed her finger under my chin.

Before I could answer Sins lips connected with mines. I placed my hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer. Her lips were so damn soft. I swear I could kiss them all day. I bit down on her bottom lip as I felt Reds lips on my neck. I took my free hand and placed it on her lower back as she carefully lowered her body down onto mines. I let out a small groan as Red rubbed my stomach and Sin sucked on my bottom lip.

"Shit," I said as Red bit down on my neck and Sin recaptured my lips with hers.

I didn't know what to do. This all felt so damn good. I felt Sin pull back and peck my lips.

"Mall time!" She said.

I groaned.

"Really?" I said as Red kept sucking on my neck.

I felt Sin grip my jaw tightly. I bit my lip as she slowly inhaled and handed the blunt to Red. I bit my lip as Red lips moved from my neck and wrapped around the blunt. Sin grabbed my jaw as she exhaled. She brought her lips down and let them linger on mines.

"We won't be long," she said lowly allowing her lips to brush against mines.

"We can go tomorrow," I mumbled.

"We could or we can go today and fuck all day tomorrow," Sin said lowly.

"Or we can go to the mall.." Red said as she kissed me slowly.

She pulled back and licked her lips.

".. then fuck till tomorrow," she said as I watched her sit up and run her hands down my stomach as she rocked her hips back and forth.

I groaned as I watched them engage in a slow aggressive kiss.

"Shit," I mumble as Sin rubbed my head and Red ran her hands up my stomach.

"Fuck let's go," I mumbled as they pulled back and giggled.