Escape

Sin

"Got damn it DJ!" I yelled at her as I pushed her into my dorm room.

I watched as she sat down on my bed and then laid back on it.  Her kaki cargo shorts had some dudes blood on it and her shirt was damn near ripped off.  I thought her temper was getting better, but since her and Alcee are I guess back together her temper has gotten worse.

"He started it Sin," she mumbled.

"You almost killed that kid," I yelled at her.

"Well he should of watch who the fuck he was talking too," she said as she kicked off her shoes.

" I understand that but you aint have to put his head through the fucking window of the dorm," I told her as I stood in front of her.

"When is yo girl coming back?" she asked me.

I sighed and crossed my arms staring down at my best friend. She knows damn well she in trouble with me and she not going to throw me off.

"Sunday," I said.

I watched as she sat up and pulled me between her legs by my belt loop. I looked down at her and sighed as I placed my hands on the side of her face.  I couldn't stay mad at her for long.

"You want me to stay over or you coming to my spot," she asked me as her hands fell to my ass.

" I can go to yo spot," I told her.

I watched as a smirked appeared on her face. She is so nasty. I always knew she was, she would flirt with me and I would get hella butterflies.

"Can I go to your spot?" she asked me and licked my lips.

I laughed and pushed her back a little bit. I wasn't sure if I was ready to take whatever we had to the next level yet. I knew it wouldn't be long though because I keep messing with her and she been taking it. Not happily taking it but she has respected me.

"Maybe," I said and smirked.

"Good go get packed. So I can shower and shit. I got this nigga blood on me," she said and laughed.

I shook my head and pulled back from her.  I notice she was bleeding a bit under her shirt. I pushed her back on the bed and straddle her lap.

"Oooo you trying to get in my boxers already?" she asked me.

I shook my head no and laughed. I saw the excitement dance around in her eyes. I am torturing the both of us, but hell I ain't want to fuck up our relationship.

"Well why you on me like this?"  She asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"So I can check you out. You're bleeding and if I don't sit on you, you're not going to let me help you out," I told her.

I watched as she licked her lips and placed her hands behind her head. I watched as she smirked at me as I ripped off the rest of her black T-shirt.  It was already fucked up so why not.

"You gonna rip my beater off too?" she asked me as she placed her hands on the wall and I felt her stretch her body under mines.

"Nope," I said as I pushed her black beater up I bit down on my bottom lip as I saw a small stab wound right where she had got her appendix taken out at.

I looked at her as her eyes were closed and her breathing was starting to slow down. I raised my eyebrow and slapped her arm. She looked at me out of one eye and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What woman?" she asked me.

"You don't feel this shit?" I asked her as I watched her eyes travel down to her torso.