The Warm up

Sin

" Hey Sin," I heard DJ's voice as she walked down the hallway and into the bathroom.

She always just bust into any door that I am behind. No knocking or nothing. I laughed as she came in balancing clothes, a coffee cup and a new first aid kit. I bit my bottom lip I guess I used everything in the other one.

"How you feeling?" She asked me as she looked at the stuff in her hands and around the bathroom trying to figure out how to sit all the stuff down.

I just notice she was looking good. She had on a black and white plaid shirt button all the way up some black jeans that hung lose off her body and a pair of wheat timbs. She had on a black and white Sox fitted hat that made her looked so damn good.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrow before smirking.

"I look good don't I," she said.

I rolled my eyes laid my head back on the wall of the tub.

"Not at all," I said.

I heard her laugh as she made her way closer to the tub.

" Sin stop fucking with me. I know you want my ass," she said.

"Nope,"

"Whatever lil ugly ass nigga. Here take this cup so I can put this stuff down," she said.

I sat up and took the cup of tea out of her hand. I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip as she stared at my breast. I smirked and leaned back in the water as I held the cup above the water.

"That's for you," she said as she came back over and sat down on the floor next to the tub.

"Awww thanks Dj baby," I said as I slowly sipped on the tea that was laced with henny.

"Ahh fuck Dj. This is good as fuck," I said as I looked at her.

"Sin don't be sounding like that when you say my name babygirl," she said as she placed her hand on my cheek.

"Why not?" I asked as I bit down on my bottom lip.

"You know damn well why," she said as she moved closer to me.

" I don't," I whispered as I looked down at the magic potion in my cup.

I felt her place her fingers on my chin as she lifted my head up. I bit down on my bottom lip.

"Sin I'm going to kiss you okay," she said lowly as her lips came in contact with mines.

I kissed her back as I felt her stand up on her knees and place her hands on the side of my face and deepened the kiss. I felt her hands move around to the back of my neck. She sucked on my bottom lip causing me to let out a small moan. I felt her pull back and she took the cup out my hands and place it on the floor.

I took my hands and removed her hat from her head. She placed her hands back on my face , I placed my hands on her shirt and pulled her closer. I felt her slip but she caught herself with the wall. She moved her lips down to my neck as I let out a soft moan and my hands moved to the side of her face.

She bit down on my neck and sucked on it. I pulled her in closer to me. I felt my body warm up more then what is was. She pulled back and looked at me.

" I'm gonna go and fix our plates. When you get done in here let me know," she said as she pecked my lips.

I bit down my bottom lip as she walked out of the bathroom.