Christmas Breakfast and Gifts

Sin

I  sat Djs plate infront of her and smiled. I loved cooking now. Her and Red loved to eat my food. I guess all those years of begin forced to paid off. Red told me I should be a chef. I'm actually thinking about it.  Dj licked her lips and looked up at me and waited for me to sit down.

"Sin. Come on," she said and pulled out my chair and patted it.

I laughed and sat down. She looked at me and smiled and grabbed the hot syrup and then put it back. She does this every time. She is debating on if she wants to wait to eat the pancakes and French toast last.

"Dj you know how this is gonna end up right?" I said as I cut a piece of my steak omelette.

"You right," she mumbled and used her fork to cut off a huge chunk of hers.

I laughed as she closed her eyes and placed it in her mouth and then it started. She rocked back and forth holding her fork. Just like that I don't exist.

"Mmmm my girl loves me," she sang I chuckled.

"She got me a fat ass omelette," she mumbled as her hand went straight for the bacon.

"Mmmm immma be so fat,"'she sang again and stuffed her face with bacon.

I laughed. She was high and if Red don't get here she gonna miss breakfast. Shit maybe even 2nd dinner at this point. Rainie had gave this nigga a duffel bag of weed for Christmas. She gave me one too and this fat ass check. I bought Red and Dj some nice gifts and put the rest in the bank. Rain was gonna help me start up a business so my money could grow.

"Damn it Dj! Don't you eat all the fucking food!" Red yelled as she walked in the kitchen.

I chuckled.

"Damn Red, I thought you was with Ricki?" Dj said.

"I was but I had this feeling Sin was cooking," she said as she sat down.

"A feeling or did Dj text you and tease you?" I said as I cut into my pancakes.

"Both," she said and chuckled.

I laughed and shook my head. Of course. They can do this all day. It was hilarious even more so when it's me and just one of them. They love to take shots at each other. It was their thing.

"Man Sin, I swear I love you even more now," Red said and giggled as we sat down on the living room couch.

Dj was finishing cleaning the kitchen since there was nothing left.

"Dj told me the same thing back in highschool," I said and laughed.

"If you were cooking like that in highschool and I knew about it we would be married," Red said and chuckled.

I laughed. Just as I was gonna say something I saw two long boxes being handed to me and Red.

"This just one of y'all gifts. But Merry Christmas loves," Dj said.