Last Fight Promises

DJ

"Sin go to sleep," I groaned as I felt her lay on top of me and start to play with my face.

"Deja it's almost noon and I am bored," she said.

"Go to the beach," I mumbled.

"I wanna go with you," she said and giggled.

My body was sore as shit. I just wanted to rest up before we leave tomorrow. I think I had to drive to Virginia.

"Nooooo," I whined as I felt her straddle my lap.

"Please Deja," she said.

I slowly opened my eyes to see her looking at me with her arms crossed and a small pout on her lips. I could never understand how she went through all she did and still smiled and just be happy. I was gonna fuck Reese  up again. I don't give a shit if it was 2 years ago. You just don't do shit like that. Especially to your girlfriend. I felt Sin tap my jaw.

"Relax DJ," she said and smiled at me.

"Uhhhh Sin, I'm tired," I said and licked my lips.

"How about we go down to the beach and you can nap on the sand," she said.

"You want me to sleep in what's essential is dirt?" I asked her.

"Shut up DJ," she said and laughed.

"You can lay on a towel and let the sun hit your body. It might help with the soreness too," she said.

"Did you eat?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"Let's get some food and then we can do that," I said and yawned.

"Yay!" She semi yelled and damn near flew off my body to go get ready.

I closed my eyes and drifted back off into my slumber. It was gonna take her an hour to get ready so I had an hour of sleep left. I pulled the pillow closer to be and turned on my good side.

"No Deja!" She yelled as she grabbed the pillow from my grasp.

"Whyyyy," I whined as I slowly sat up and looked at her.

"Because if you go to sleep now you won't wake back up till tomorrow," she said and smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes. It was true though. When I'm tired it's a done deal. I'm out for an entire day.

"But I'm dressed already," I said as she eyed me up and down.

Me and Sin had just gone done having a late lunch at some seafood joint. I was laying down on the towel on the beach. It was nice.

"Baby,"

"Yeah?" I said and looked up and over at her.

"Where we going to next?" She asked me and started to lift my shirt up.

"I think Virgina," I said as I watched her eyes bounce across my body.

"Then where?" She said as she bit down on her bottom lip.

"I don't know...Shit," I hissed as she slowly ran her hand over my fucked up torso.

Her eyes quickly meet mines.