Dont go/ Black out

Dj
I watched as Sin's body shook against the bed. I felt kinda bad cause I did fuck her up a little bit. I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I can't DJ," she said  as her body tensed up and shook as I pulled her closer.

"Go to sleep baby," I said as I slowly rubbed her wrist.

"Fuck DJ," she hissed as she turned to face me.

I kissed her forehead and she snuggled closer to me.

"Your such an ass," she mumbled.

I laughed and rolled over so she was on top of me. I heard her let out a really low soft moan. I smirked.

"I asked you three times Sin," I said as I rubbed her back.

"I know," she groaned.

I laughed and looked at the time on the clock in the room. I bit down on my bottom lip. I actually had a fight tonight. My manager had text me at the mall and without thinking I said okay. It was good money tonight. The fight started at 3 am and right now it was creeping up on 2. I looked down at a half sleeping Sin.

"No DJ," she mumbled.

"I ain't say nothing," I said and laughed.

"I already know what you're thinking," she said and looked up at me.

"What am I thinking?" I asked her and raised my eyebrow.

"About that fight," she said.

"How you know about that?" I asked her.

"I saw when the text came in," she said as she slowly sat back up.

"Well you know how much it is," I said as my arm fell to the bed.

"Deja I don't give a fuck how much it is,"'she semi yelled at me.

"Why are you yelling?" I asked her as I watched her mood change.

"Because you don't listen when I talk to you after you made up your mind about something," she said.

I saw all the frustration in her face as she stood up and got off the bed. She grabbed her her shirt off the floor and placed it on her body.

"Lay down Sin," I said softly as she glared at me while pulling up a pair of shorts I had on earlier.

"No DJ. Let's go to this damn fight," she said and sighed.

"You don't have to go and I won't go if it's gonna mean you being pissed at me," I told her.

"DJ I know you. You gonna sneak out when I go to sleep and come back sore and hurt in the morning," she said as she grabbed one of my hats off the floor.

"Come lay back down," I said softly.

"No get dress and let's go," she said as  she sat down on the foot of the bed and sighed.

"Sin," I said.

"Don't fucking Sin me," she said and looked back at me.

I looked in her eyes and all I saw was hurt mixed with worry.

"DJ you keep forgetting that you are the only damn thing that I have in this fucked up world," she said.