Chapter 3

<Nightmares POV>

End of the day, it was fun school was how I remember it being lessons dragging on for hours, patronising teachers, good to know nothings changed. Dreams friends are nice so they made the day better I was dragged out of my thoughts by Eret though I didn't mind really.

"Whatcha thinking about?"

"Nothing much really, just that school is everything I remember it being no you know teachers and all, same piss yellow walls in the science classrooms as my primary" ( author here hi Primary school is English for children from 4-11 ) I finish with a giggle.

Judging by the look Eret is giving me the walls aren't yellow, like how was I suppose to know I'm colourblind.

"Wait what do you mean piss yellow they're green" he manages to choke out between laughs.

Damn well that's embarrassing.

"What ya laughing about it must be good Eret looks like he's hyperventilating?" Came a voice from behind us.

I turned around to find the owner of that voice was Fundy, he was walking towards us with ponk and Quackity.

Eret answered first although it was barely audible through his laughs "She thought the walls of the science classroom were piss yellow as she is colourblind"

"Wait your colourblind, ew your like George"

"Yeah Quackity I am is it that bad if a thing though like it's annoying and all" I shoot back.

"I heard my name" George piped up. I didn't even know he was here when did he get here?

"GEORGE" Ponk screamed right in my ear throwing himself at George.

"Woah! I'm glad to see you too Ponk but we saw each other at lunch why the hug?"

"I had a bad lesson" ponk practically whispered. Gorge responded by ruffling his hair.

"George did you know that Night thought the science classroom walls were piss yellow?" Quackery just managed to get the sentence out before he erupted into a laugh that was more like a witches cackle swiftly joined by Ponk and Eret. Both me and George had the same confused look on our face.

"What do you mean the walls are yellow aren't they?" George questioned.

*tw mention of abuse, self harm and death*

"George I'm sorry but they are green both you and Night are red green colourblind so you can't tell the difference." Eret says placing his hands on both our shoulders in a comforting way but I flinch away from his touch and Eret seemed to notice giving me an 'are you ok?' look, I avoid his gaze clearly  not wanting to talk about it.

My Mum became abusive after my Dad died she started drinking then when drunk would take her pent up anger over Dads death. I managed to protect my siblings from it taking most of the punches, but recently it's changed she's changed she's figured out how to get to me I could take the munched I was able to block most of them but she's started attaching me with a broke bottle running at me with it. Even if I block the blow it hatters on my arm leaving more and more scars on my arm now I'm not the only one leaving scars. I used to wrap my arms anyways but I used white bandages but due to the increase in scars and my Mum sometimes attacking me I'm the morning led to me bleeding through the bandages. So I swapped to black.

*End of tw*

I see Dream stood by the gate with someone who had their back to me I shouted a quick "bye see you tomorrow thank you for a nice first day" to Eret, Ponk, George, Fundy and Quackity before running up to him.

<Dreams POV>

I was chatting to Punz we weren't really talking about anything in particular just how our days were. We were kinda filling time waiting for Night to come out of her last lesson as we were walking back with her.there was a lul in the conversation, and over Punz's shoulder I saw Night waving goodby to a group of people before running over to us.

"Oh there she is, took your time were you let out late?" I asked.

"Yeah a little but I was chatting to Eret, Ponk, Fundy and Quackity. Turns out the science classroom walls are green not yellow, like how was I suppose to know?" She rants on for a little longer, causing both me and Punz to suppress giggles.

She's still ranting about colour when we leave to go home.

<Punz's POV>

Night is ranting about colour and getting colours wrong because she is colourblind, I'll be honest I'm not really listening I'm lost in my thoughts. She's adorable when ranting even though I've only known her for a day I want to know her better. I don't like her we are just friends, right? So why do I care so much about making her happy? Don't I feel like this towards all my friends like wanting to make them happy? I do yeah maybe it's because she's new I've known everyone else for a while now so maybe the feelings just worn off? Yeah that must be it.

"Wow that was quite a rant. You finished?" Dream asked Night pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Doesn't dream have green eyes what colour do they look for you like yellow?"  I ask.

Before Night could reply Dream interjected "Yeah apparently my eyes are like a piss yellow or sommat I tell you what you should be asking though is why do you wear green Night when you can't even see it"

"That's for me to know and you to find out" Well that's helpful her response was annoyingly mysterious and not at all informative.

We walked for another 3 minutes or so before reaching their house.

"Thank you for a lovely day Punz you made my first day really good"

I was confused I'd barely spoken to her " Um.. sure thanks and your welcome" I didn't really know what to say I just rubbed the back of my neck nervously, " I will meet you two here at normal time is that ok"

After both agreeing and saying goodby they walked to the front door which was opened by a woman before they got there. I presumed the woman was their mum as she looked a lot like dream same blond hair and face shape she was about the same height and build as Night was. She was slim in an unhealthy way unlike Night who was skinny yet healthy looking.

"Where have you two been your late.." she cuts herself off seeing me before correcting saying " my darlings I was so worried about you"

The next thing that happened was even stranger like this whole situation was sus, but the woman went to pull Night into a hug but Night flinched at the touch. I've noticed that a few times she was brushed-up against  in the hallway and she flinched away from the person almost scared but I thought nothing of it then, but now it's painfully obvious that something is not right maybe at home. I make a mental note to ask her or Dream about that one day but for now I just wave shouting another "see you tomorrow" their way and walked down the road to my house.

Despite the fact that my house was only 10 doors down it still took me another 3 minutes to get there.

I get in running upstairs to my pc  logging on as we had all agreed to start up an SMP so we could all play together. It was gunna be interesting and chaotic I may try and team up with Night to build an area as I have heard she is a very good player, potentially rivalling Dream. Maybe who knows only time will tell?

                ———- End of chapter————
Word count: 1324

Hi so this is annoying, I hoped you liked the chapter but I copied it from notes into here but whilst doing that I accidentally deleted some of the chapter, so I had to rewrite part of it. I think it is ok but it's not what I originally had written but it's along the same lines. Enjoy. Remember to eat something and drink water thank you for actually reading this story <3