Chapter 20

*Tw poison and angst like anger nothing too bad*

<Nightmares POV>

Ok this party is dull, like don't get me wrong I'm having a good time just hanging out with my friends. It's nice spending time with Bad and Skeppy they're really nice. I got to chat with some people I haven't spoken too properly, like Schlatt, Karl, Jack and HBomb.

"Hey anyone going to join us playing truth or dare?" Some girl says poking her head around the door, "If so we are in the other room, You don't have to just if you want to."

I give her a genuine smile before turning to bad.

"Geppy can we play?"

"Sure Bad, Night I presume your coming too." Skeppy asks turning to me.

"Yeah I said I'd stay with you guys." I say, "Punz you joining us?"

"Sure why not." He says as we walk towards the room.

HBomb, Karl, Quackity, Tubbo, Tommy, Sapnap and Dream also followed us into the other room. We see Sam and Oscar along with 2 girls and a boy I didn't know sat waiting for us.

"Is that everyone that wanted to play?" The girl from before asked, turns out her name is Lucy.

I take a seat in between Punz and Bad. One of the girls sits close to Punz and I notice him shift closer to me away from her, god are people always so forwards at parties like towards people they are attracted to.

The came dragged on everyone else seemed to be having fun a few dares were entertaining, several people had to drink as they passed on dares. It was my go and so far I had only picked truth and I was not relenting on that one, like I'm going to embarrass myself doing a dare.

"Night truth right." Lucy asked me I nods in agreement. "Alright...what's the strangest subject you have an unnaturally vast knowledge on." She pauses as I consider my answer and everyone gives her strange looks, "I know it's a rubbish truth but I'm interested."

I giggle a little, "Thanks, um I'd say types of poison for me." I take a sip of my water and notice everyone staring at me.

Sam is the first to talk, "You know a lot about poison like can identify it easily?" He says nervously rubbing his neck with his hand.

I hum in agreement. And the game continues.

"I don't trust that Sam guy he seemed way to nervous about you identifying poison." Punz whispers to me.

"Yeah I wouldn't take a drink from him." I say raising my voice just enough for Bad to hear.

We play a few more rounds until Bad passes on a dare so unfortunately has to drink. His cup was empty, it was water but there is no more.

"Um before I drink I need a new one as I have run out." Bad says moving to get up.

"No wait let me get you one we are friends right, and I'm the host what do you want." Sam says standing up and taking Bad's cup.

"Oh thanks, just juice please I don't mind what type just no alcohol please." Bad says.

Sam comes back a minute later and hands bad a drink smiling, it's a real creepy smile.

He sits down next to Oscar and they giggle to themselves sneaking a high 5.

"Night, I'm worried can you check?" Bad says quietly handing me the cup.

"Wait what are you doing that's not your drink Night." Sam says.

"I know." I say. I bring the cup up to my face and smell it, Almonds, bitter Almonds. "Somethings wrong with this drink."