Chapter 21

Hi dudes thank you for the support we have 90 reads I never thought I would get so many thank you so much :)

<Nightmares POV>

I'm sat at my pc humming line without a hook whilst mining for Netherite. I say mining more exploding myself until I find some.

I check my watch, it's 2pm I've been mining for 2 hours and I have 50 ancient debris. I think that's enough to give me and Punz stuff. I do a quick calculation and we should have enough for each, full armour, a sword, an axe, a shovel and 2 pic-axes. Leaving us with 3 ingots left each.

As I head back to the over world a message popped up in chat.

Punz has joined the game

Perfect timing just the person I needed

Nightmare: Punz hi

Nihachu: Punz welcome

Punz: Hi

Punz whispers to you: where are you

You whisper to Punz: nether coming home tho

Punz whispers to you: perfect I want to ask you something

Ooh exiting. I make my way through the portal and towards the community house. I see Niki and stop dropping her 2 ancient debris.

Nightmare: I had extra enjoy :)

Nihachu: Thank you <3

I crouch a bit at her before continuing towards mine and Punz's tower, I get within render distance of the tower when I see Punz bounding down the path towards me.

Punz: Hey vc?

I join vc4 where Punz was.

"Hey honey I'm home and I brought presents." I laugh.

"Your such an idiot."

"Do you want presents or not?" I say putting the ancient debris into the blast furnace to smelt.

"Fine I do what you got."

"Look in the furnace."

"Holy fuck how  much do you have?"

"50 but I gave 2 to Niki. The ones in there are for you it's exactly half you should get 12 ingots." I say crafting an ingot and putting it on my chest-plate. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Oh yeah that well there are two things one inside Minecraft and one outside, they are both good I promise." He said whilst upgrading his gear. "So I was thinking of making a secrets hidden base far from here so we can have some farms and large storage as I've seen a few people have been stealing from us. How good is your Redstone?"

"It's not bad I can do basic things like farms and some flying machines. Why, do you thinking we should have like a fancy door and like auto farms?"

"That's exactly what I'm thinking."

"Well we may have to ask Awesamdud for help as he's the Redstone man."

"Oh yeah. Well that's fine he's nice and can keep it a secret. We can let him use anything in return for helping us build it."

"Yeah we can ask him when we next see."

"Cool." He says.

"How do I look?" I ask putting on my full netherite and hold my axe and sword.

"Badass what about me?" He says giving a little spin.

"Adorable." I giggle.

"I hate it here. Anyway I've spoken to Dream and Sap asking if they want to like go on a picnic to the coast on the cliffs, I was wondering if maybe you would like to join us?" He asked nervously.