Chapter 29

<Niki's POV>

I'm meeting Punz today at the tree is this a good idea. No. As I going through with it anyway. Yes. Like what's the worst that could happen they reject me, think I'm weird, hate the idea of a poly relationship, they never talk to me again. I start to feel my breathing speed up as I start to panic, I immediately stop thinking about that sort of thing and focus on breathing. After a few minuets I calm down enough to get ready for school I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth do my makeup and put my hair into a low messy bun.

I throw on a pair of high waisted blue jeans and a black fitted top which I tuck in. I pair them with a pair of black and white high top converse. I check my outfit in the mirror before grabbing a cropped letter jacket and my rucksack before walking out the door and to school.

I get to school and I'm a little late plus I need to get something from my locker, so I give the group a wave and head inside. I get to my locker and I see Punz there as his locker is near mine.

"Hey Niki we still meeting at lunch."

"Hi yeah we are I still need to talk to you." I reply getting the things I need from my locker then locking it again.

"Ok cool we should probs get going as the bell will ring any minute now what do you have." He asks as we walk away.

"Yeah, I have maths. What do you have."

"I have Physics."

We walk to our class complaining about how boring they are, I see a couple others that are in my class. I say goodby to Punz for now and join my class.

The class drags on slowly I do all the work but my mind is elsewhere mainly panicking about what I was going to say to Punz.

Eventually lunch rolled around and my anxiety was high. My teacher let us out annoyingly late, that didn't help my anxiety I didn't want to keep him waiting. I practically run to the bench to see Punz sat there one his phone, I pause about 4 meters unground of him just admiring his beauty.

"Niki hi, you look nervous are you ok?" He says walking over to me.

"Hi I'm just a bit anxious." I say nervously. He takes one of my hands in his and puts his other round my waist, guiding me over to the bench to sit down.

He lets me play with his hand as I calm down and get ready to talk. It's a thing that everyone lets me do as they know it helps my anxiety.

After a few minuets I'm calm enough to talk. "So I need to talk to you about something, as you know. Well I like someone, um actually I like 2 people a boy and a girl; I know it's weird and they probably don't want to be in a relationship with me but I needed someone to talk to. You are definitely the right person to talk to about this as you know both of the people very well. I'm not wholly sure what I'm asking you but maybe it would help if I told you who I like." I say nervously, thankfull for Punz's hand to play with it's really helping.

"Wow I'm glad to find someone with the same issue as me," he pauses laughing, wait what he wants a poly relationship too this so good he may like me. "Yeah there are two girls I like, but I have never wanted to act on it as people could think of me as like an f boy for having 2 girlfriends. You probably understand if I say it's not like that, like I like both of them and just dating one feels weird if I'm not with the other one too."

"Yeah I know what you mean. I want to be with him as much as I want to be with her." I giggle slightly.

"Tell me about them, you don't have to tell me who but I can probably guess." He says.

I take a deep breath to calm down before starting, "So she is beautiful she has brown hair that she wears half up half down, she is so badass like in how she dresses and the way she acts. On the outside she seems hard and cold but on the inside she is warm and soft. There are few people that get to see that side of her but I am one of the lucky few. He is amazing he's tall and lovely. His hair is brown with naturally lighter ends, he is just the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. He is so good at video games and has built this awesome tower on the smp, he tends to be calm but is very protective. He's just too good looking for his own good and what stood next to her they just enhance each others beauty." I finish with a smile.

"Aw that's adorable but I think I know who the girl is for definite and I have a good idea who the boy is." He says casing me to blush.

"Who are your two?" I asked intrigued I really hope it is me because that would just be too perfect.

"Well they are polar opposites on the outs wide but one the inside they are similar and perfect. The first girl I'm pretty sure is the same as yours, she has quickly become a close friend of mine and I agree she is beautiful. She may be reckless and give me heart attacks but I wouldn't have it any other way. The second girl, well she is a long time friend of mine she is so beautiful he features are so soft she seems like an angel to me. She is so kind and funny always putting others before herself and I don't think she realises how much she means to all of us." He pauses removing one of his hands from mine and cupping my cheek with it before continuing, "Niki you mean so much to me, it would be so amazing if you would be willing to date me." He finishes with a nervous smile on his face.

I smile back bringing my hand up to hold his leaning into his touch, "Of course I will Punz if we can get the other girl to date us too." I say nervously.

"Yes absolutely I wouldn't want anything else. Just to be clear in case of a miss-understanding, it is Nightmare we both like." He says.

"Yes."

"Perfect, we are seeing her tomorrow at the coast for a walk anyway so we can ask her then." He reminds me.

"We should make a plan tonight on how we are going to ask her tonight on a discord call." I suggest he nods in agreement before pulling me into a hug, the hug was nice he wrapped his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck leaning into his chest. We stay like that for a little bit he smells so good I could stay like this forever but there is something missing and we both know exactly what it is.

"That was nearly perfect but I think you know what's missing." He says pulling way from the hug.

"Yeah I do and hopefully she says yes." I say.

"Come one let's go to lessons the bell is going to ring anytime soon, oh and let's not tell people about us even after we talk to Night as I don't know how people will react I just want it to be our thing." He says giving me a little last hug.

"I agree my anxiety is bad enough I don't need to worry about that too and now I have you." I smile at him.

We walk to lessons which drag on but now I know I have one of my two perfect people and tomorrow hopefully I can have both.

I say goodbye to Punz and enter my lesson sitting down next to Eret. The day drags on eventually it is the end of the day, I practically run home exited to get on a call with Punz and make our plan of action.

——End of Chapter——

Hi so first we have nearly 200 reads which is insane so thank you for that I hope people are likening the book. Second I am about 3/4 of the way through writing a second book which I will start publishing after this one is done then I may do some one shots as I have a couple ideas but that may be a thing I come back to every now and again.

I remember saying I was only going to write one thing but yeah that's out the window this is fun