Chapter 34

Thank you so much for 200 reads that's crazy numbers thank you all so much I hope you're enjoying the book <3

<Nightmares POV>

Today is the first day back at school since becoming Niki and Punz's girlfriend, we agreed to hide it from everyone luckily in our friendship we had hugged before. The weather was heating up a little so I now don't need to wear a top underneath my hoodie. I grab a pair of ripped cargo pants, they are kinda old so the rips are from wear and put a pair of fishnets underneath. I tuck the green hoodie into the cargo pants and added a body harness that went over my shoulders and around my chest. I attached a chain to the harness and my cargo pants before pulling half my hair into a messy bun and putting on some black eyeliner and mascara. I made sure I wrapped my arms in my usual black bandages too.

Whilst I'm doing my eye makeup Dream wonders in grabs a chain and leaves, "Your welcome." I say confused.

"Thanks." He shouts back.

I grab what books I need for today shoving them in my bag before going down stairs for breakfast.

"Morning darling I made waffles but they may be a little cold." Auntie Sally says as I get downstairs.

"Thanks you Auntie." I say taking a seat putting some Nutella and some chopped banana and apples onto a couple waffles.

"Oh wow that looks good, I haven't had one yet may I copy." Auntie Sally says sitting down next to me reaching for her own waffles.

"It's so good." I say after swallowing a rather large mouthful.

Auntie Sally makes a version of my breakfast for herself takes a bite making noises of agreement. I giggle at her and we both eat our food chatting about nothing really.

It gets to 8:15 and Punz will be here soon so I say goodbye to Auntie and run back upstairs to grab my bag, and Dream who seems to be on another planet this morning.

"Morning Punz." I say shutting the door to the house behind me before pulling him into a hug.

"Morning." Dream says tiredly pulling Punz into like a pat on the back/ hug thing.

We walk to school me and Punz walking closer than normal but not close enough for someone to notice. Dream was talking away about how tired he was and how glad he is to get the "mum situation" as he put it, off his chest and that everyone was so supportive.

"Yeah I'm glad everyone wanted to help not like shouted at us for some reason." I agree.

"Sapnap!" Dream calls as we enter the school gates, the smaller boy runs up to him and Dream takes him in his arms hugging tightly.

"I was worried about you like telling everyone about you know yesterday." Sapnap says into Dream shoulder.

"We will leave you two alone." Punz says I laugh in agreement before following him.

"Let's go find Niki." I say to him walking in the direction of the main group.

"Hey guys." Awesamdud says.

"Hey you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah just tired, it's too early and no one is here except Sapnap but he ditched me for his lover boy." Awesamdude complains.

"And you don't sound salty at all." Punz laughs.

"Hi where's George." Wilbur says running up to us.

"It's lovely to see you too Will. Geoege isn't here yet." I say.

"Shame because that man is beautiful." Will says sadly.

"Wilbur then proceeded to go on for 20 minuets on how beautiful Goggy is." Techno comments sarcastically.

"Hey Techno." Awesamdude greets.

"Hi Awesamdude, oh and Night I'm sorry about yesterday you didn't have to share all that." Techno says running the back of his neck nervously.

"It's alright Techno I don't mind I was going to tell everyone about it at some point."

George arrives with 3 minuets until the bell rang so Wilbur had 3 minuets of simping, luckily they are in the same next class. Lucky George.

In the morning I had the first two lessons being Physics where I sit next to Punz. There may or may not have been some hand holding going on under the table we were sat at the back so no one saw.

I know Punz had his next lesson with Niki, I hope I can spend time with her at lunch as I haven't seen her today. She was probably late. My third lesson was English where I sat with Eret and Fundy, when I tell you that was an interesting lesson.

"Oh my god my cheeks hurt and so does my stomach from laughing so hard." I say walking out of that lesson.

"It wasn't even funny what was being said it's just the way Fundy was saying it." Eret laughed.

"What can I say I'm just a funny guy." Fundy says.

We get to the canteen and only Tommy, Tubbo, Jack, Purpled and Ranboo are there Fundy goes and sits with them and Eret joins me at my usual table. We chat for a bit until a few other join us including Niki.

"Wow we have visitors welcome Niki and Eret." Sapnap says.

"Thanks, oh and I saw your message in the discord last night Dream I'm sorry I couldn't be there to show support I'm here if either of you need me." Niki reply's.

"Yeah I saw that too I'm sorry." Eret says placing his hand on my shoulder.

We all continue to eat and chat for a bit I felt Niki grab my hand I was talking to Ponk at the time across the table so I squeeze her hand back in response. 

"Me and Punz were admiring how pretty you look today." I blush slightly at her comment.

"Aw Thanks."

"That blush is cute too."

Ok Niki is full on flirting with me in front of all our fiends.

"I'll stop before you're blush exposes us." She says giving my hand another squeeze.

We manage to get through lunch without anyone cottoning on. I think we can manage a secret relationship just fine.

The rest of the day was full I had French then a free lesson, I think I share the free lesson with Ranboo and Techno so I'll hang out with them in the library probably.

"Hey Ranboo how are you?" I ask sitting opposite him in the library.

"I'm alright I had Maths and it was just awful." He reply's.

"I had french with the most patronising person ever so tell me about it." I giggle slightly.

"Well I'm going to forget as I read the art of war." Techno says.

"So we all had rubbish lessons?" Ranboo asked.

Me and Techno nodded in agreement.

"Question what do you think of this so far I have to draw a sunset for art and I really don't want to. Is this looking good?" I ask holding it up.

"Err it's.....unconventional." Techno says politely.

Ranboo just laughs his head off.

"The colours are fucked aren't they?" I ask.

A simple nod through their laughter let's me know.

"Well the sun is the wrong colour so is everything really like how did you get it so wrong?" Ranboo laughs.

"For god sake." I laugh.

——End of Chapter——