Chapter 10

<Nightmare's POV>

*Time skip to Saturday*

Bach day! This will be brilliant chilling on the beach with my friends maybe sunbathing with Niki, sandcastles maybe even playing chicken wars.

I stretch my arms above my hard wincing in pain as I stretched the scars in my arm causing them to hurt a bit, push the covers off and swing my legs out of the bed.

I grab a quick shower not bothering to wash my hair as I'll do that tonight to get rid of the sand and salt water, I walk over to my wardrobe and pull out the green rucksack that contains my swimming stuff. I pull out my bikini putting it on then pulling on a pair of Kaki cargo pants over the top.

(This is the bikini)

"Night where are my swimming trunks?" Dream says barging in

"Knock much." I say.

He looks me up and down before saying, "Your decent though, anyway where are my swimming trunks?" He whines.

"All your swimming stuff is in the green bag there your towel is the red one...I think" pointing to the rucksack, as I put a belt on tucking in a black fitted t shirt and my normal green waterproof hoodie.

"Your right it is red," Dream says laughing, "Do you really need a hoodie it's warm out and we will be at the beach?"

"If I go in the water then get cold, just in case. Also if anyone needs a jumper I can offer them it it's big so it's should fit anyone." I say putting on a price of leather chest armour that goes over my shoulder and straps around my waist.

"Oh good idea I'll take one too, have you got everything?" He asks.

"Yeah I think so, I will add a couple more last things to the pact lunch and ask Drista to platt my hair, but apparat from that yeah I'm good to go." I say.

"Cool me too imma get dressed then I'm good to go...oh also before I forget Punz is going to pick us up them we will go to Sapnap and George's to pick them up." He says walking out the room.

"Ok cool." I shout back.

I put my swimming things in my rucksack put it on my bed and walk out my room next door into Drista's room.

"Hey Night."

"Hey can you plat my hair please."

"I'm really gunna have to teach you how to do this one day." She giggles.

"Yeah you will." I laugh sitting down I front of her bed. She sits behind me as I pass my brush and hair bands.

She starts to scalp-platt my hair and we make small talk about your plans for the beach day and when I plan on being home.

"God why you asking when I'll be home your not my mum." I say in a fake annoyed tone.

"No but I care and I get worried when your out too late, I know you can... keep your head still... as I was saying I get worried when your out late as I may have to face mum by myself." She says sadly.