Chapter 41 - Final

Final part lads it's been a long one :)

<Nightmares POV>

I woke early the next morning still in the arms of my lovers, this is nice but I have one last thing I want to show them. That can wait until later I think cuddling closer to Niki and falling back asleep.

I was woken up by Niki tapping me lightly on the head, "Morning baby."

"Morning." I say sitting up and stretching.

We decided to have a lazy morning we were on a go slow, I made us all toast whilst Punz got us some drinks and Niki set things out on the table.

I wanted to take them to my dad's grave just for a quick thing I'm not even sure why but like it's kinda closure I would have told them everything.

We are our breakfast in a comfortable silence and those two agreed to go to my dads grave understanding the closure.

We are currently sat in Punz's car, I'm driving giggling at Niki and Punz bickering about who is cuter. I'm not going to tell them who is cuter as they are both equally cute and this is funny.

"Alright nutters we are here." I say turning around.

"So which one is his?" Niki asks the familiar joking dementor gone now replaced with a solemn one.

"This one." I say directing them to a small plaque.

We stood before it for a few minuets holding hands, no one was around us it was just us. I hadn't been back here in many years it's nice, especially with these two.

"We should probably go back now." Punz says pulling us away.

We walk back to the car in silence.

"Night thank you for taking us here. You didn't have to but I'm happy you did and got your closure." Niki says as we got into the car.

"You're welcome, I'm glad I could share it with you two." I say smiling at them.

We drive home in a comfortable silence, today has been quiet we are all just enjoying each other's company and we had just visited a graveyard so yeah that helped.

But as soon as we got back our dementor immediately changed back to laughing and giggling and flirting.

I'm not quite sure how we got here but Punz was lying on the sofa laughing his ass off at some stupid joke Niki made, who was rolling around on the floor with me.

Suddenly Niki stopped laughing and was just staring at me, laying there staring.

"Hey you ok sweetie." I said propping myself up on my elbow.

"I...your pretty..." she says blushing and sitting up. Punz has stopped laughing at this point.

"Can I kiss you..?" She whispered caressing my cheek with her hand.

"Yeah." I wisperd back.

She leans in closing the gap connecting our lips, the kiss was amazing her lips were soft and warm her hand caressed my cheek pulling me in closer. It was soft and loving but short. She pulled away keeping our foreheads together.

"That was hot." She said making me laugh and pull away.

"Punz can I also kiss you?" She says sitting on the sofa next to him.

He simply nods pulling her into a kiss by her shirt, I admire his confidence I could never.

They pull away and I snuggle in next to Punz as we all cuddle on the sofa.

This is perfect, I'm with the two people I love the most and it's just gunna be me and them against the world for years to come hopefully. The staff my dad gave me is sat on the table I finally got my closure, mums gone Dream and Drista are safe and happy.

I let out a happy sigh leaning onto Punz's shoulder intertwining my fingers with his and closing my eyes. Peace happiness.

——End of book——

Well that was a long one boys so I have a Hermitcraft story and some one shots I may alternate posting them so keep an eye out I may even post the first part of each now who knows ;)

<3