Chapter 15

Tigger warning of blood later in chapter

<Dream's POV>

"Sooooo, your going to Punz's house tonight?" I say with a slight smirk.

"Ok you can stop smirking we are just hanging out." She reply's hitting me lightly one the head.

"Hmm, anyway when are you going to be back, like are you staying for dinner?"

"If they offer yeah I will, unless you two need me back at anytime. I'll tell them that I'll have to go if you call and have a problem." She says.

"Ok I think we will be ok good to know you will be on call." I say smiling.

We finished packing our school bags and head out to school meeting Punz outside our house. The day went by slowly the lessons were boring, I couldn't pay attention my mind was wondering to everywhere but the lesson at hand. Like at one point I was literally thinking about how you can teach parrots to talk but not pandas. I swear I'm going mad.

Lunch finally I'm just sitting with my head on Sapnap's shoulder complaining about how I wasn't paying attention now I don't know what was going on in the class, "Like who's notes am I going to borrow I swear no one is in that class."

"I don't know man maybe ask Techno nicely he is in that class." Sapnap says trying to help me.

Well I'm screwed, not entirely I can get the notes but he will take gloating liberties for at least two days.

*time skip to the end of the day*

<Nightmares POV>

End of the day I'm exited and nervous, like this is the first time I've been round to a friends house in years and even before then it was only really Sapnap's house with Dream. Clam breath it's gunna be ok you'll play Minecraft maybe go to the park or sommat. I don't know what do people do with friends.

"Hello earth to Night." Dream says waving his hand infrount of my face.

"Hi yeah I'm here sorry lost in my thoughts." I say nervously.

We walk back to our houses chatting I was kinda nervous but I'll be fucked if I let it show.

"Right before I go in imma be a father for a minuet," he turned to me, "alright sweetie I want you back tonight if possible, when walking home be careful, if Punz is a murderer run. In what else do I need to say....oh yeah say please and thank you." He finished quite proud of himself.

"God your not my dad." I say rolling my eyes but laughing slightly. I pull Dream into a hug, "Take care of Drista I'll see you later, bye."

Me and Punz continue down the road to his house just talking about how weird that was and what we were going to do. We get to his house and the moment he opened the door a woman runs up to us hugging Punz. She has the same hair as Punz but is a lot shorter, they are definitely related as they have a very similar face shape. She looks nice must be nice to have a happy normal mum not the psycho I have.

"Welcome home darling, this must be the girl you were telling us about." The woman said turning to me, I thought I saw a blush on Punz face but I could be wrong I can't actually see the colour to tell.

"Hi I'm Nightmare, but you can call me Night." I say holding my hand out to shake, but she pulls me into a hug instead. I flinch slightly at the touch but it's nice the hug, its warm and everything I never had.

"I'm Carol, Punz's mum but I think you gathered that you seem like a smart girl, come in you can put your shoes there and hang your coat on the hook. Then join us on the sofa we'd like to get to know you better." She says walking into a room I presume was the lounge.