Chapter 37

<Punz's POV>

Punzo
Niiiiight
Niiiiight
Niki Night isn't answering me

Niki🌸💕
She's probably busy babe she'll answer you in a minuet <3

Punzo
Niiiiightmare
ANSWER ME
YOUR PARTNERS WANT ATTENTION!!!!

Niki🌸💕
Don't bring me into this!

Nightmare🖤💖
WHAT! I was having a shower.

Punzo
😏

Niki🌸💕
😏

Nightmar🖤💖
I hate it here.

Punzo
Noooooo Night stay
I wanted to ask you something.
I can see that you're reading these messages.
Don't you dare ignore me.

Nightmare🖤💖
I was putting on some clothes.
I can talk now <3

Niki🌸💕
<3

Punzo
Night can you teach me how to fight like you please.
And Niki can you be there for when I inevitable get cross for cuddles please.
<3

Niki🌸💕
Yeah babe I'll do that.

Nightmare🖤💖
Ok I will teach you how to fight when and where.

Niki🌸💕
Can I draw you two.

Punzo
Yay and yes you can Niki
I was thinking mine on Saturday then maybe you two can stay over?

Niki🌸💕
I'd have to ask but I'm sure I can <3

Nightmare🖤💖
I just asked my Auntie and I can and I'm aloud to stay over as long as I "sleep separately from the boy though he seems nice" 😂
Like that's happening I want cuddles

Punzo
I'm glad she likes me but yeah that's not happening your sleeping with me and that's final.

Niki🌸💕
Do I get cuddles too👉👈🥺

Nightmare🖤💖
Of course sweetie you give the best cuddles it will be like we did at your house<3

Niki🌸💕
Aww thanks babe

Punzo
OwO

Niki🌸💕
OwO
Night your go

Nightmare🖤💖
Nope I will not.
But here is a heart.
❤️

Punzo
I'll take it

Niki🌸💕
❤️
I have to go now sorry my mum wants me see you two at school tomorrow<3

Punzo
Bye honey<3

Nightmare🖤💖
Bye sweetie<3

I put down my phone, perfect my parents will be out this weekend anyway and they are taking my siblings. I think they are going to see a family friend and I asked if I could have some friends over and if they could stay the night. My parents aren't coming until the Sunday afternoon and by then Niki and Night would have gone home.

It's not that we are planning anything bad we just don't want to have to pretend in front of parents.

It's 4:00 now so I still have plenty of time before I plan on going to sleep I may as well hop onto the smp and help Night out a bit. I know she won't be on but I can help her dig out the area for the secret bunker, she has dug out an outline there is just blocks in the middle that need to be taken out.

I hop on and see that she has left instructions on what to do if I wanted to do any and how to open the door. There was a nice little diagram from a birds eye view and strict instructions to not touch any Redstone or mine through the door.

In a chest next to the signs were two Diamond hoe's names Niki's key and Punz's Key, I took one and headed over to the location of the secret base.

I opened the door and started getting to work whilst listening to music. Occasionally someone like Karl, Sapnap or Dream would join my call and chat for a bit before they had to go or in Sapnap's case I got fed up and moved vc's.

I promise we are friends we have more of a brotherly relationship constantly bickering but when it comes down to it we are good friends.

——End of Chapter——

NightmareOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara