Chapter 8

<Nightmares POV>

Lunch was uneventful I sat with Punz and Techno who had decided to sit with us again. I mainly spoke to Techno as Punz and Sapnap were having some weird fake argument, they have a love hate relationship, imma just leave them be they can be them and I'll just talk to Techno.

I found out that Techno and Wilbur are brothers and Tommy is their adoptive brother, all three of their adoptive father is called Philza but they call him Dadza and their mum Mumza. I'm not sure why they do that but it's really cute, I think it's because it's similar to Philza's name.

Techno said something interesting that Philza acts like a dad to all of the people in our friendship group, which I thought was really sweet.

"You will have to meet him one day he's amazing." Techno says.

"We could all like as a big group go out somewhere to like the beach or somethings no I could meet him then if that works or not I don't mind?" I say kinda nervously.

"Well how bout we ask everyone if they want to do a beach day?" Techno says. I nod in agreement.

"Wait did you say beach day." George said clearly interested.

Everyone starts voicing their agreements and we decide that we will all go on Saturday this weekend.

"I'll go round to Bad's table and ask them if they want to join us on Saturday." I say standing up, Techno also stood up saying he will ask Tommy's table.

I walk over to Bad, "Hey Night how are you?"

"I'm good I have something to ask you all though." I say

"Oh in that case sit down." Schlatt says moving over so I can sit down.

"Thanks." I say taking a seat.

"So what did you want to ask us?" HBomb says.

"Oh me and Techno were talking about all of us doing something this weekend, I think it was mainly so I could meet Dadza, but I suggested that we do a beach day and invite everyone. It will be on Saturday we will meet there at like 10-11 ish I will confirm things in discord though. How does that sound?" I say nervously.

"Yeah I'd be up for that it sounds good fun we haven't done a beach day in a while." Eret says with a kind smile on his face making me relax a bit.

"Heck yeah I'm up for it I got a new pair of swimming trunks the other day so I can show them off." Fundy says.

"Ooh master fundy has new trunks bet his master tush looks good in them." HBomb says.

"H I thought you'd stoped that." Fundy says trying not to yell.

HBomb erupts into a fit of giggles, "Ignore them Fundy he's being a bad muffin," Bad says.

"Nah I think he's very funny." Schlatt says through laughs.

After they calmed down everyone agreed that they can make it to the beach on Saturday, "Great I'm glad you can all come I'll see you then if I don't see you before." I say as the bell rings and we get up to go to our classes.

I walk out of the canteen with Skeppy, Eret and Fundy and down the hallway towards the science block as we all had science next. I walk into my class and sit next to Punz.

"So what did they say?" He asked as we got out our things.

"They said they can come on Saturday." I say.

"I tell you one thing I'm looking forwards to seeing you in a swimming costume..," he notices the weird look I'm giving him, "no not in that way like do you have chains on it or not, sorry this sounds weird." He says laughing nervously.

"It's fine don't worry but unfortunately chains and water don't go well together." I laugh.

He smiles at me which I return.

"Ok class time to start so if you could finish your conversations please" the teacher says and me and Punz turn towards the front.

The lesson drags on a bit but it wasn't too bad me and Punz spend the time passing notes about minecraft and the smp.

——End of Chapter——

Kinda a filler chapter sorry not a lot happened