Chapter 13

<Nightmares POV>

Punz has made the advancement We need to go deeper.

Nightmare has made the advancement We need to go deeper.

"Right, which way do we want to go?" I ask turning my in game avatar to look at Punz's avatar.

"I don't mind I presume you want to go mining for netherite, I'll have a look around for a bastion or fortress to raid." Punz says starting to bridge across the lava lake we spawned above.

"Speed bridge go!" I say.

"Fuck off no, I'll mess up and die!"

"Fine."

We split up Punz running around like a mad man whist I dig down to level 15 and start exploding myself.

"Did you hear about the double spawner." Punz says.

"Yeah I think purpled found it and Eret is decorating the room. I'm glad he is it was just a little dug out area before." I reply putting myself out from some fire I'd fallen into.

"Cool where are you I have looted a bstion and located a fortress race to come back to."  He says.

"I'm heading back to the portal any way I have 20 ancient debris so that will do for now." I say resurfacing.

We head back to the over-world and to our area to smelt the ancient debris.

"Oh I also got some black stone there was some so I thought maybe for the walls?" I say crafting a Netherite ingot.

"Good idea, I'll get on that I'm presuming you will go mining again." He says crafting his own ingot.

"Wait no one is on so we can make full diamond make one part of it Netherite and just put it in a hidden chest for later, like if we just grind for a bit then we can get full Netherite everything if we don't wear it no one will know." I say making my avatar crouch unground of Punz.

"Good idea and I'm presuming your suggesting this so we can be the most powerful and you can kill people?" I moved my mouse up and down so it looked as through my cataract was nodding, "Ok only because that's adorable. Put the first one on your chest plate." He says crouching like I was earlier.

We played for another hour or so I went back to the nether to mine some more and Punz worked on the base occasionally coming down my mine to get black stone. Eventually I say goodbye and leave as I have to make tea.

Dream helped me make a simple macaroni cheese, he sets the table whist I shout up the stairs for Drista and Mum to come down. Drista comes down but Mum doesn't, "Before you sit down can you go see where mum is?" I say to Drista when she gets down the stairs.

She runs back up the stairs appearing back down a couple minuets later alone. "She is a sleep with a bottle I'm not waking her up." Drista reports sitting down stubbornly.

"That's understandable I'll take her some up later, for now eat." I say sadly scooping her a portion then doing the same for me and Dream.

We chat for a bit about our days it's nice just the 3 of us nothing to worry about other than burning our mouths ( which Dream did repeatedly as he tried to speed-run eating).

After dinner I turn in for the night not before grabbing a quick shower, slipping into my usual dreamless sleep.

*Time skip to next morning at school*

<Sapnap's POV>

This morning was a bit chilly so we were sat around in the canteen, I was chatting to Bad  and skeppy. I'd noticed Sam and Oscar giving us strange looks, to be exact giving Bad weird looks. They hate him and I don't know why, Bad is one of the nicest people I know never done any thing bad to anyone, yet they hate him. I've stopped them punching him a few times they always shout abuse at him but recently they haven't which is worrying me.

Shit they are walking over, "Problem behind you." I half whisper.

Bad and Skeppy turn around to see Sam and Oscar walking over to us, "Hey losers, I'm having a party and I want you lot to be there like all of you." Sam says with a slightly suspicious smirk on his face.

"All of us? Why?" Bad says.

Oscar rolled his eyes and Sam replied, "Yes all of you because ya'll seem cool."

Skeppy tenses it's obvious that he is as suspicious as I am but bad doesn't seem to motice how weird the hole situation is.

Luckily for us Dream, Night and Punz arrive perfect the people they seem to be afraid of they can get us out of this. I catch Dreams eye giving him a pleasing look.

I saw Dream say something to Night and Punz causing them to put on a 'imma kill this bitch' face and stride over to where I was stood.

"What are you dicks doing over here haven't you got some better bullshit to be doing?" Dream says fists clenched, jaw tight, flanked by Night and Punz who looked equally annoyed.

I let out a breath of been holding, I visibly relaxed. Something about having 2 people facing down the person who bullies one of your best friend, knowing full well those 2 people could kill the bullies and make it so their bodies were never found, really relaxes you. Oh and I wasn't joking Night and Dream have contacts that can dispose of bodies, they aren't to be reckoned with and right now they look mad.

"Oh I see you need your little body guards to save you, and we weren't even doing anything bad." Sam says mocking Dream.

"Maybe not at first but who knows what you'd do later." Night says.

"Hey baby! I didn't see you there. Your coming to the party right so I can get to know you better." Sam says winking at her. I actually think I may throw up, or laugh in his face I am not sure which, yet Night has kept a straight face.

She walks up to him standing a foot away from him, full on death glare. "Aw going in for a kiss I see." Oscar mocks.

I was not ready for what happened next no one was, Night punched Oscar hard in the face as he fell to the floor she grabbed Sam by his shirt slamming him against the wall. Holy fuck, Skeppy and Bad were in shock as to what she just did, Dream and Punz were smiling.

"Don't you ever say anything like that again or I swear I will fucking end you. I will make it so no one ever finds your body, that's not a threat that's a promise." She says through gritted teeth, that scares me because I've seen her promises and she follows through.

"Bad let's go get you away from them and to your first class." Dream says pulling Bad away with Skeppy following.

I turn back to Night who still had Sam pinned against the wall. "You going to leave me here baby or you going to keep me pinned here because I'm into that."

He got no verbal response just a punch and Night dropping him to the floor then walking away.

"Holy shit that's bad fucking ass." Punz says before following her. I have my next class with those two so after throwing Sam a dirty look I walk after them.

—— End of chapter ——