Chapter 14

Wow thank you for 60 reads it's insane :)

<Punz's POV>

I was just chilling in the library I had a double free period today so I was just completing some homework and a couple other bits of work. I am not sure what I will do after I've completed this work maybe read something or find someone in the canteen to talk to.

I continue to write this essay on Macbeth for English for another 20 minutes before I feel someone sit beside me. It was Night.

"Hey, you look....I was going to say nice but I think fed up would be more appropriate." I say finishing my sentence and turning towards her.

"Je déteste mon professeur de Français, il sont si condescendants, comme je parle couramment le français que tu m'apprennes à nouveau les couloirs. Je sais que je me suis trompé, peut-être parce que je sus daltonien." She says putting her head on my shoulder huffing a bit. ( translation: I hate my french teacher they are so condescending, dispute speaking gluey the french he keeps teaching me the colours again. I know I keep getting them wrong maybe it's because I'm colourblind )

"Oh I'm not wholly sure what you said as I don't take french, but I'm presuming it wasn't good by your body language and tone of voice." I say running my hands through her hair a bit to calm her down, it seems to work as she relaxes a bit. "Do you have any work to do? If not you can stay here on my shoulder your on my left so it isn't going to affect my writing."

A muffled, "I don't have any work and your comfy." Let me know her decision.

About half an hour passed of me writing my essay with Night helping me with a couple things like grammar and organisation of ideas. This was nice a small part of me wished I could stay like this forever, but unfortunately we had lunch then more lessons.

"Hey didn't think I'd see you two here...oh is she ok?" Purpled asked sitting down opposite us.

Night just grumbled a bit under her breath.

"Well looks like I'll answer you then," I say giggling slightly, "I think Night had a bad lesson so I let her keep her head on my shoulder. I'll be honest I'm not wholly sure what happened as she explained it in french but I assume it was a bad lesson." I say stroking her hair again.

"Oh if it helps I had a bad lesson too my teachers really partonising." Purpled said trying to comfort Night. It seems to work as she started talking for the first time in about an hour.

"That's what I was saying about my teacher is that they were patronising me by teaching me the colours again because I got them wrong as I'm colourblind. But the teacher wouldn't listen when I tried to tell them that, like I'm fluent in french my dad taught me and Dream it growing up we spoke it with him like 80% of the time. Urgh it was just so annoying."

"Ok purpled how did you do that she has barely spoken in an hour and you waltz in her and get that out of her." I say acting fake annoyed, causing Night and Purpled to laugh.

"I don't know man looks like I'm just superior." He says running his hand through his hair.

We continue to chat for another 15 minuets ish until the lunch bell rang, packing up our stuff and walking to the canteen.

<Dream's POV>

I have been sat in the canteen for a bit with Techno, we had the same last lesson and got let out a bit early.

"I'm telling you shield PvP is way better than fishing rod you can block attacks and it takes more skill." I say

"Bruh, but the shield is is op like it blocks everything and the sword basically becomes useless." Techno argues.

This argument continues for a bit until we see Punz, Night and Purpled entering the canteen.

"Bonjour, comment était votre leçon de Français." I say as Night sits down

"C'était mauvais le professure est vraiment condescendant." She reply's.

"Not this again." Punz says under his breath.

"Oh je suis sûr que ce sera mieux la prochain leçon." I say.

"Oh for fuck sake speak English no one understands you!" Sapnap half shouts at us.

"Sorry he started in French so I replied." Night says.

Sapnap hates it when we speak french as he doesn't understand. Like that's understandable I would be annoyed if he did it with Greek we don't do it intentionally tho.

Eventually the canteen fills up with people and lunch happens uneventfully, I can't with Techno and Punz about minecraft PvP occasionally asking Night and a couple others for their opinions. It was chill inevitably the bell rings sending us back to another 3 hours of boring lessons. I think the boring aspect is not helped by my ADHD but I can't do anything about it unfortunately, it's not all bad though there are some positives to it.

<Punz's POV>

*Time skip to the end of the school day*

I have my last lesson with Night and Dream has messaged that he had to stay behind to talk to a teacher about something he said it was good so not to worry. But it means I'm sat on one of the benches out the ground of school with Night waiting.

Now would be the perfect time to ask her, we are alone. But what if she says no? Of course she won't she's nice and a good friend? Ok come on Punz you can do it it's just a question!

"Hey Night do you want to hang out round mine after school at some point say like Wednesday. It's cool if you don't want to but I think it would be a cool idea." God I sounded so nervous, I hate that I can't ask her to hang out without being nervous. She's my best friend pull yourself together.

"Oh really that sounds great fun I'm up for that. At your house right?" She says smiling at me.

I relax a lot, "Yeah of course. Cool I'm glad you are up for it."

"Hey you two ready to go." Dream says walking over to us, we stand up from the bench and head home

———End of Chapter———