Chapter 9

Hi so there is a TW in this chapter it counts for most of the chapter from about Dream's POV onwards. The TW consist of blood and vomiting. If you don't want to read that then skip this chapter :)

<Skeppy's POV>

Biology yay. I hate biology it's really boring I mean at least out teacher is nice so it could be worse. Night, Dream, Punz and Quackity are in my class they all sit around me like on the same row of tables so I can talk to them. Niki is in our class too but she sits across the room from us. I notice Night and Punz were passing notes, "What are you two doing?" I whisper.

"Talking about Minecraft, like speedrunning strats. I'll be honest I'm not listening to miss the stuff she's talking about is easy." Night reply's.

I start talking to them about minecraft for a bit until the teacher noticed and told us all off for talking. Well this lessons gunna be so much worse and we are only half way through the double period lesson. I put my head down on the table and make quiet fake crying noises causing Night to laugh, she put her hand on my shoulder, "Skeppy, you ok?"

"Yeah I'm just bored." I say

"Same" she reply's.

I lift my head up as the teacher raises her voice to address us, "ok so I can see that some of you are losing interest which is understandable for this is quite a boring topic but I have to go over it. Anyway I'm going to give you a 5 minute break before we look at a a couple of lesser known diseases that I think are really interesting and they may come up on your exam, but then again they may not I haven't seen them in an exam in a while. Have a break now." She says smiling.

I lean back in my chair to stretch raising my arm above my head.

"Did anyone take notes on what miss was saying as I kept zoning out?" Dream asks.

"I did you can copy mine if you want." Night said.

"Yeah I have some too you can copy as they are probably better than Nights." Sapnap says doing finger guns at Night. She laughs at him.

"Thanks." Dream says leaning back in his chair.

"Estoy tan cansado" Quackity says yawning.

(I'm sorry I don't speak Spanish I used google translate for I'm so tired please correct me if I'm wrong. I think it means "im so tired" )

"yo también Quackity." Both Night and Dream say at the same time. ( I think that says me too ) 

"Wait you two speak Spanish?" Quackity asks clearly as confused as I am.

"Yeah our dad taught us Spanish and French when we were little as his mum was from a french family and his dad was from a Spanish family." Dream says.

"He said it would be useful to know another couple languages to a decent level. Like we aren't perfectly fluent but we can keep a conversation decently." Night adds.

"Nice. Us 3 can plot in Spanish." Quackity says with a giggle.

"Oh please don't it's bad enough these two talking in another language when I'm around about stuff they don't want me to hear." Sapnap says clearly annoyed.

Before either Night or Dream could respond the teacher brings us back from our break.

<Dream's POV>

"Ok everyone. Welcome back we are going to start with a rare disease that has only ever been seen in twins." She starts "So the first disease we will be looking at is Hanahaki disease." ( I know this isn't what Hanahaki disease is but it's fake anyway and artistic liberties plus I'm the author so I call the shots)