Chapter 27

<Niki's POV>

Damn I'm in deep. Just that little hug from Night set of fireworks for me, she's so pretty and for what. She'd never like me back.

I got home that evening from school and as usual my parents aren't home they work late so I get the house to myself as I have no sibling. I dump my bag on the floor in my room and grab a pillow screaming into it. God why do I have to like 2 people that will never like me back, I'm a freak.

They would never want to date me.

I sit there and cry for a bit I just needed to get everything out, eventually I calm down albeit my eyeliner is a mess but I'm calm. I wipe off my make up and turn on my pc logging into Minecraft.

I'm alone on the smp, which is good I don't think I'd be able to talk to anyone for a few minuets without sounding like I'm upset.

"How about we go mining im low on diamonds." I say to myself getting what I need to go mining, heading off down my strip mine. I mine for about half an hour before someone joins the smp.

Punz has joined the game

Oh god, I'm fucked. Out of all the people why the boy I was just crying over.

Punz: Hey Niki

It's ok calm breath just talk to him.

Niki: Hi Punz VC?

Punz: ok

There are a couple tense seconds  as he joins the vc.

"Hey Niki, how are you."

"Hi I'm good better for talking to you." I say, god Niki way to sound like an idiot. I mentally face palm at myself.

<Punz's sPOV>

"I'm glad I'm happier know I'm talking to you." I say with a genuine smile on my face, Niki never fails to make me happy I don't know how she does it she is just such a bubbly person.

"Aw thank you."

"What are you up to, I'm just building up the walls around mine and Nights tower." I say placing a few more blocks.

"Oh nice I'm just mining." She says sounding a little sad I'm not sure why.

"Are you alright Niki you just sound a bit down? Can I help in anyway? You fancy a roommate as I have made a huge tower your welcome to move in with me and Night I'm sure she won't mind." I say secretly hoping she accepts.

"Um thank you, are you sure as I'd love to move in. But I'm doing ok like I'm happier now that I'm talking to someone." She says I can hear the smile in her voice.

"That's great," I say genuinely exited, "can you get to the tower then I can help you move in as don't you live in a little dug-out cave?"

"Yeah I do and I'm not to far away, running back now." She says I can hear her space bar clicking signalling she is running along a strip mine.

"Perfect, I think you may be on like the 6th floor maybe. There is no one on the ground as it's an entrance, then there is storage, then mine, then Nights and then you're floor. I already know it's gunna be pretty as you always make things pretty." I say blushing slightly.

"Aw thanks well now I have to, I will not disappoint." She giggles.

We meet up at the tower and I show Niki around the little area and then where her but if the tower is.

I go back to building the wall as she starts to decorate her floor. Eventually I run out of black stone I have used a full inventory of black stone and I'm still not done.

"I have used a full inventory and I'm not done, can I come and see what you are doing?"

"Yeah sure I'm pretty much finished anyway." She says I make my way off the wall and up the ladder. I get into her floor, "Aw this is so pretty I love the little fish tank you have, how did you make a stone tower so pretty like you've added vines. I could never you're so good, teach me." I laugh crouching my character in front of her character.

We play for a little while longer before I have to log off and have dinner, "Thank you for playing with me I hope you have a good evening I have to go now for dinner."

"Ok, oh before you go Punz I have something to talk to you about but it's more of an in person thing. Would you mind meeting me at lunch tomorrow like by the tree?"

"Um I can't do tomorrow as I have to meet a teacher but how about Thursday?" I say.

"Oh ok that would work too. Thanks um have a good evening I'll see you on Thursday if not before." She says nervously.

"Ok bye Niki thank you for a lovely time."

We say our goodbyes and I log off for the Night, I take a minute to calm breath, I don't know why but I'm nervous about what she wants to talk to me about as she sounded nervous. I'm sure it's fine I remind myself as I head downstairs for dinner.

——End of Chapter——