Chapter 25

<Dream's POV>

Night told me what happened with the flinching at the hug and how our Auntie would talk to us about it.

God I thought we would be less stressed now mum is gone but I'm more stressed.

I'm currently sat with Night in our 4th free period in the library, we are sat in silence each having our own internal panics over what will happen tonight.

Eventually after 15 long silent minuets I broke it, "Look Night nothing will go wrong Auntie is intent on helping us she had made that clear last night."

"I know but what if she blames us?"

"She won't Auntie Sally is a good lady mum isn't, they are nothing alike. Ok now you will feel silly when it's a good outcome and you've been stressing all day. I know your not silly so relax it will be alright if not then it's my fault and you can do what you want to get revenge." I reassure her with a laugh.

"Your right maybe I do worry too much, anyway here is Punz and Sapnap." She says as they join us.

"Hi." Sapnap says sitting next to me grabbing my hand.

"Hey." I say rubbing my hand over his knuckles. I notice Night and Punz move their chairs closer together maybe it's just to see the work Punz was asking Night about.

"So she's gone, what is your auntie like?" Sapnap asks in a whisper that only I can hear, but Night heard too as she raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah it's good, our auntie is much nicer she made us hot chocolate last night. But she needs to have a serious talk with us as Night flinched away from a hug. I'm not blaming her it's instinct." I say continuing to caress Sapnap's hand.

"I'm glad, do you know if she approves of.." he trails off but I know what he was on about.

"I don't know but I'm sure she is as she was accepting what Night came out as bi to her years ago, anyway she will love you why wouldn't she." I say giving his hand a little squeeze.

"Ok if your sure but I don't know if I'm ready to come out yet to her as I don't know her well. I'd have to spend a bit of time with her." He says.

"Of course babe." I smile at him, causing him to blush.

The bell rings signalling we have to leave for our last 2 lessons, we all head out to our lessons.

The bell rings signalling the end of the day and I leave my last lesson with Sapnap's hand in mine, I'm nervous for later even though I told Night not to worry I am.

We stand by the gate waiting for Night and Punz, though Sapnap walks the other way to us he waits with me anyway. "Your stressed calm down babe." Sapnap says dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah your right. I'm probably stressed for no reason."

"I guarantee you are Dream, you said she was a nice lady. Be calm it will all be good if not then come to mine and I'll cuddle you until you feel better. You may even get a kiss." He says leaning up to whisper in my ear.

I giggle and blush as he pulls me into a hug, kisses my cheek then walks away to his house.

"Ooh someone's in looove." Night says as her and Punz join us. I turn away hiding my blush before walking towards our house.

I hear Night giggling behind me.

"So what are you guys doing tonight? Can you play on the smp?" Punz asks.

"Um we have to have a chat with our auntie but if that doesn't take too long then we can get on like if all goes well." I say.

"Oh can you tell me what it's about or not?" He enquires.