Chapter 36

<Ranboo's POV>

"Wait so your telling me he actually said he was "fisting" people?" Jack asks.

Me, Jacks nod Purpled were sat at our lunch table talking and finishing off a couple bits of work as we had a free period.

"Yeah I'm not even joking he accidentally threw his sword into the void so he had to punch people and he said that." Purpled managed to get out before he burst into laughter.

"Holy cow no way I thought Techno was Pg." I say.

"Not anymore." Jack says through laughter.

"Ayup lads what's hap'nin' here" Wilbur asks sitting with us.

"Hey Will, hey Techno." I say as Techno take as a seat beside me with Will next to him.

"So Techno been fisting anyone lately." Purpled says smirking causing me and Jack to start laughing again. My stomach hurts from laughing.

"Oh fuck off Purpled."

"Whoa!!! Techno!!! Language!!" Jack shouts.

"Wait fisting people?" Will says making me decend further into laughter, banging my fist in the table.

"I didn't mean to say it." Techno says putting his head in his hands.

"Ok tell me the whole story as it's clearly very funny judging by Ranboos current state." Will asks.

"Well me, Techno and Night were playing bedwars and may I say we won all our games. But anyway during one of our games Techno accidentally threw his sword into the void, he was saying how he won't yield to a mortal weapon such as a sword when Night told him to get a new one. He was saying he was the Blood God, so when we attacked one of the other teams he said and I quote "Don't worry I will fist them." " purpled explains which ended up in us all breaking down into fits of laughter and Techno just going red from embarrassment.

<Technoblade's POV>

"I hate it here I'm going to see the others." I announce standing up and walking over to Nights table.

She was sat with Ponk and Awesamdude, I presume everyone else was still in lessons.

"Hey." I say sitting down next to Night, who immediately starts giggling.

"Night I know Technos pink hair is funny but it's mean to laugh at him." Ponk says trying to defend me. It would work if that's what Night was laughing about.

"Thanks Ponk but that's not what she is laughing about." I say causing Night to laugh harder at the memory.

"Care to explain Night." Awesamdude says.

"Ok," she says pausing to calm down, "So the last night when I was playing bedwars with Purpled and Techno, Techno threw his sword into the void on accident. He then refused to get another sword despite being near our base saying he wouldn't yield to a mortal weapon as he is the Blood God. There was like one person left I think and Techno went to fight them saying, and I shit you not "Don't worry I will fist them." " she explains and just like Purpled it causes everyone to literally die of laughter.

Night was slamming her hand down on the table , Ponk was wiping tears and Awesamdude who was laughing and crying on Ponks shoulder.

"Yeah laugh it up." I say unimpressed by their antics.

Eventually the rest of the table joins all asking what they were laughing about. Dream didn't even need to ask what they were laughing about he took one look at my face and started wheezing managing to get out the word fisting causing Night, Ponk and Awesamdude to laugh even harder than I thought was possible.

"Wait what are we laughing about?" George asks.

"I said I would fist someone in bedwars when I meant punch them as I threw my sword into the void." I mumble out unfortunately everyone heard.

"Techno." Antfrost managed to say before bursting into laughter.

"Techno I can't believe you made a comment like that around a lady." Sapnap fake gasped.

"And a child." Night gets out between laughs and hiccups.

"Ok you three need to calm down."Punz laughs laying his hands on Night and Ponks shoulders.

I move to let him sit down in between me a night as he has just been stood there since he arrived.

Lunch was not fun people kept making fisting comments Sapnap, Dream and Punz were probably the worst. I am amazed Night, Ponk and Awesamdude didn't pass out as I'm not sure they were even breathing because of laughter. Thank god the bell rang saving me, "Oh look the bell time to go." I say walking away quickly.

——End of Chapter——