Chapter 38

<Nightmares POV>

"So you're going to Punz's house." Dream says leaning against my door smirking.

"Why does that matter I am." I say flatly.

"And your spending the night."

"Don't put it like that I'm teaching him how to fight and Niki will be there too."

"Oh Niki, so a pretty girl and a pretty boy." He smirks.

"Shut up I don't fancy them, I'm just teaching him to fight. And you can take that look off your face and we will be sleeping on the floor." I say turning around to face him.

"Night I'm just joking I don't care what your doing over there just be safe, I'm also glad you have friends I was worried everyone would find you weird because of the whole weapons thing. But anyway you can go now Sapnap is coming over." He says.

"Hey you and Snapmap better keep it pg."

"No promises that we won't make out on your bed." He smirks.

"If you do so help me god I will kill you." I say through gritted teeth casing him to laugh and shake his head then walk out to his room.

I rolled my eyes before following him out my room, I grabbed a quick shower and washing my hair. I go to my room and get changed I pull on a pair of black ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, I tuck in a red and black long sleeve top which was really too long for me and a black graphic t shirt over the top adding a belt and a few chains I go back to the bathroom to dry my hair.

"Hey Drista can you do my hair like the style you practiced the other day

"Hey Drista can you do my hair like the style you practiced the other day." I asked sitting down at the end of her bed.

"Sure." She says moving to sit behind me so I'm sat between her legs and starting plaiting.

She scalp platted half my hair and left the ends un done

"So your going to Punz's?" she says finishing my hair.

"Yeah I'm teaching him to fight and staying the night I think." I shrug.

She just smiles knowingly before going back to scrolling through her phone.