Chapter 31

<Punz's POV>

I woke up to the sound of coughing it took me a second to come to my senses and realise where the coughing was coming from.

"Night you ok?" I say into the darkness.

"Yeah I'm alright I am going to the bathroom though. Don't worry I'll be ok, I'll call you if I need you." She says sitting up grabbing her phone giving me a kiss on the forehead, before walking out the room.

Although she told me not to worry I do worry a I care about her, I cuddle back into Niki and wait for Night to return or my phone to ring. I wait and wait for the call but it never comes, eventually after a few minuets Night comes back.

"All good honey?" I ask. Even though it was dark I could see her silhouette turn and look at me from her bag.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I'm going to take a tablet then join you sweetie." She says dry swallowing two tablets.

"You weirdo use water." I say tiredly.

She giggles before climbing back into the bed wrapping her arms around Niki and me. "I'm your weirdo though." She says kissing me on the nose, as it was all she could reach due to our sleeping arrangements. I then drift back off to sleep.

<Niki's POV>

I wake up to someone stroking my cheek.

"Hey sweetie it's 10 we should probably get up." Night says in a soft voice.

"You are right is Punz awake I can't see." I say cuddling into her chest a bit more causing her to giggle.

"He isn't yet should we wake him up?"

"Yeah, can I sit him to wake him up?" I say giving Night puppy dog eyes.

She giggles, "Alright only because your cute."

"Protect me." I say as I untangle myself from my two lovers arms, casing Night to laugh more as she sat up in bed.

I sit on Punz stomach facing Night who was still giggling slightly, I gave her a mischievous grin before tickling Punz.

"Ah what the fuck are you doing." He says waking up abruptly casing me and Night to burst out with laughter. "That's mean." He says acting fake sad.

"Aw I'm sorry babe I thought it would be funny." I say pouting.

"It's ok Niki I'm not mad come here." He says opening his arms for me to crawl into. I happily oblige sitting in his lap with my head on his chest.

"Aw you two are so cute." Night says admiring us.

Punz opens on arm for her, she moves to sit next to him curling up by his side under his arm. Punz leans back on the bed frame and Night grabs my hand.

We stay like that for a few minuets just enjoying each others company.

"This is nice but if either of you wake me up like that again then I'm leaving." That one comment from Punz cause both me and Night to sit up straight and give him death stairs.

"If you leave us I will never forgive you. Niki it's not worth it let's just wake him up nicely." Night says tightening her grip on my hand.

"Glad that's settled and I will not leave you two, my life simply wouldn't be worth living if I did." Punz reassured us.

"Promise." I say holding out a pinky to him.

"Promise." He says linking our pinky's.

I settle back down on his chest and Night back into his shoulder.