Chapter 28

Dudes thank you so much for 30 votes and almost 150 reads.

————————————

<Nightmares POV>

Wednesday, mid week always a shit day everyone is fed up of school but the weekend is to far away to look forwards to it. I genuinely don't have the energy to go for an over the top outfit. I grab a fitted long sleeve top and tuck it into a pair of black cargo pants, I pull on the built in belt thing on the trousers and add a couple chains one on each side. I have a lime green piece of shoulder armour that goes over my chest and shoulder tightening that I walk over to my draw and pull out a pair of black fingerless gloves.

Today is gunna be shit, I just need to get it over and done with like the rest of the week as on Friday evening I am meeting Punz and Niki at the coast

Today is gunna be shit, I just need to get it over and done with like the rest of the week as on Friday evening I am meeting Punz and Niki at the coast. I grab my bag and head downstairs and into the kitchen where there is a price of toast and a note on the table for me. Auntie Sally has taken to writing us a short note each morning that usually says something like have a good day, then with an inspirational quote. It's quite sweet really it makes sure I go to school in a good mood.

I finish my toast as Dream comes down the stairs, I nearly choke on my toast his hair is a mess it's sticking up at odd angles.

"What are you laughing at." He says his voice kinda groggy.

I giggle getting up to fix his hair managing to smooth it into a decent style, "You had some serous bed hair, but it's sorted now."

"Thank you do I look handsome."

"You'll have to ask Sapnap." I laugh as my phone pings, "Anyway you can ask him in a minute as Punz is here."

He nods as we walk about to greet Punz, "Hey how are you two?"

"Morning I'm good." I say giving Punz a hug.

Dream mumbles something tiredly.

"He is a bit tired but I'm sure he is alright." I fill. The walk to school is short with Dream being tiredly silent and me and Punz just chatting he was telling me how he won't be at lunch tomorrow and how he invited Niki to live with us on the smp. I'll be honest I'm secretly happy about that I'm not sure why but me and Niki are good friends that's probably why.

"Dream, aw you look tired." Sapnap says running up to dream pulling him into a hug when we entered the school grounds.

"I am, I don't know why though I got a good night sleep." He says into Sapnap's shoulder, they eventually pull away interlocking their hands as we walk up to the rest of the group.

"Hey roomies." Niki giggles as we join them.

"Hey Niki, Punz was telling me how you moved in above me." I giggle back.

I chat to Niki and Eret about the smp for a bit Eret telling us about his castle and how it is going to be a pride palace with pride flags and rainbows everywhere.