Chapter 39

*Trigger Warning - Death* (if you want to skip do there will be a summary of anything important at the end the trigger warning may still apply but it will be a small mention)

<Punz's POV>

This is nice I'm sat on the sofa with Night and Niki, Niki is on my knee and Night is by my side and have my arm around her. We are watching a comedy/history show that Night chose, I'm not really paying attention I'm thinking about what Night wants to show us. She said it's about her past and she hasn't told anyone about it so is it about her Dad, maybe about how she learned to fight. I genuinely have no idea and I just want to find out I'm impatient.

The episode ends, "So do you two want to go to that place i wanted to take you to, like I'd rather not go when it's dark." Night giggles.

"Yeah ok if your ready." Niki says placing a kiss on Nights hand, as she couldn't reach her face due to how we were sat.

Night gets up pulling us with her, we get our shoes on before heading out the door. We walk towards my car where Niki jumps in the back middle seat with me and Night in the front.

Night drives us out to an old wear house that looked abandoned and kinda run down.

"Um we are here." She says parking the car in front of the building.

"Babe is this place safe it doesn't look it, I'm scared." Niki says in a small voice.

"Sweetie i promise you it's perfectly safe this place won't fall down and you won't get jumped I'm here to protect you." Night says placing a kiss on her hand.

Niki looked at me expectingly, "Honey I will do my best to protect you too look we will hold your hands the whole time we are here."

"Thank you." she says in a small voice.

We all get out the car and I go round to where Niki and Night are, grabbing Niki's hand whilst Night grabs the other, both placing a kiss on either of her cheeks.

Night leads us into the wear house, she lets go of Niki's hand for a second to push open the huge door.

She grabs Niki's hand again walking inside, "Wow I haven't been in this place in years," she laughs, "I swore I'd never return but you know we all make promises we can't keep. I spent so much of my childhood here so many good memories so many not so good memories. After the accident I never came back."

"Night why did you bring us here if you said you'd never come back?" I ask.

"Well take a look around guess what happened here." She says gesturing with her free hand.

I take a look around the wear house I hadn't take a proper look around, in the centre there is a boxing ring in one corner there are some benches and a few lockers. I presume this was some training facility. There was also a table with about 12 seats around it, everything screamed run yet nothing seemed overly bad about this place. There were a few other bits and prices dotted around mainly exercise equipment, but there was also a shipping container in the corner.

"Hey what's in there." I ask night pointing to the container.

"Weapons." She shrugs.

"Babe what is this place, why are there weapons, what's with the table and how does this all link into your past?" Niki asks.

Night just giggles, "I'll tell you, come on let's sit down." She says leading us over to the benches.

She sits in between me and Niki, I place my arm around behind her resting it on the bench in between her and Niki, who puts her hand over mine rubbing her thumb over my knuckle.