Chaper 35

<Purpled's POV>

"Red coming from the left they're trying to rush us." I call to my partners as I buy prop two from the shop person before running to help them. I'm playing bed wars surprise surprise, it's 3v3's and me and my team are currently winning. I say winning it's single games but we have won the last 25 games we played.

"Why won't this person just die already they must have prop 4 or something." On of my partner comments.

We eventually manage to kill red team winning us the match.

Technoblade: If you wish to defeat us train for another 100 years.

"Techno!" Night laughs.

"I mean he's not wrong." I say, "We are killing it."

"Fair we haven't lost a game yet and we have played 25 so far I think." Night comments.

"We have you want to play another?" Techno asks.

"Yeah." I say and we enter another game.
(Bare with my bed wars knowledge is limited, corrections welcome ) All three of us gather som iron and gold from the little 2x2 area that outputs them, using the ores to buy weapons blocks and a couple extras to perform tricks.

I mean if your going to win bed wars you may as well do it in style. Me and Techno sure are but Night well she seem out for blood.

"You know some people win bed wars by destroying the bed and maybe a couple cool tricks like fireball jumps, others don't try to win and just go around killing everyone ignoring the bed. Night please explain your tactics." I say, like I'm genuinely interested in what she's thinking.

"Blood!" She shouts.

"Yeah Blood for the Blood God!" Techno follows.

"As beautiful of a battle cry as that was still not sure what your tactics are." I reply starting to sound a little frustrated.

"Sorry, Techno told me to kill people so I did I am also destroying beds but you normally get there and destroy the bed before I get chance to." She explains.

"Fair enough your doing a great job at killing people." I say, I'm not lying she is very efficient.

"Nnooooooo I just dropped my sword into the void. Right I'm punching people." Techno shouts punching people from blue who we were attacking.

"Go get a new sword!!!" Night shouts back.

"No I'm the Blood God I will never yeald to a simple weapon that you mortals use." Techno says causing us to burst out with laughter.

"Dispite the drawback we will prevail." I say breaking blue's bed.

"Wait we haven't won yet, oh there is one person left from yellow they are at mid." Night points out.

"Don't worry I will fist them."

"YOU WILL WHAT!!!!" I shout, Night chokes with laughter.

"Techno care to explain." Night manages to choke out.

"I...err...well...." Techno stutters out.

"What are you laughing about I can hear you from my room." A muffled voice says from Nights microphone causing her to laugh harder.

"Was that Dream!!???" Techno shouted sounding panicked.

"Techno what have you been doing I can just hear Night and purpled dying of laughter." Dream asks I think he must have taken Nights headphones.

"I dropped my sword into the void and long story short I made some comments about being the Blood God and eventually I said I was fisting people..." Techno trails off.

There was a moment of silence before Dream let out a huge wheeze causing us all to start laughing again.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah laugh it up.....this isn't going away any time soon is it." Techno sighs.

"No, it's not I'm telling everyone." I hiccup.

"I can't I'll leave you to it." Dream says before presumable handing back Nights headphones.

"Right you two want to fist more Children." Night says after we calm back down.

Me and Techno agree before starting a new round. The next two hours are full of laughing, me and Night bringing back the fisting comment and most importantly us winning another 25 games before logging off.

That was a lot of fun and techno is never going to live this down I'm bringing it up at every opportunity I can.

I head to sleep after brushing my tears and changing into a purple t shirt and a pair of black joggers.

——End of chapter——

Remedy you better love me for this. I made a purpled chapter just for you <3