Chapter 6

Hi so there is a song linked where there normally is a picture of flowers it's kinda old but my mum used to sing it to me, it appears later as Dream sings it If you want to hear him sing check out his song. For a green block boy is good, anyway enjoy the chapter there is a tw later FYI. <3

<Technoblade's POV>

I haven't known Night long but I'm worried about her as everyone is I think I don't want to push her to do something she doesn't want to. But she does seem insistent on doing this fight, I don't think I'll be able to changer her mind tho she seems very determined.

I hear from Night's mic very faintly "Night you have to beat him as he is my pvp rival"

"Wait Night is Dream in your room?"

"Yeah he's sat in here" she reply's

"Bruh"

We begin fighting the fight goes on a lot longer than I'd expected we were both low if she hits me again I'll be on half a heart. This is going to be a half heart win but it could go either way.

After another few blocked hits and dodged cross bow shots I manage to hit her, she must be low one hit likely. Damn she hit me I wasn't playing attention.

We were both on half a heart next hit wins. This is tense. After 10 seconds she goes to hit me but I block it hitting her back killing her.

"Not even close baby Technoblade never dies!" I yell

I can just hear her and Dream laughing "Well done Techno! You must have been low like 2 hearts .. less?" She asks.

"Yeah I was on half a heart I genuinely thought I wasn't going to block that hit and you were going to kill me. I don't think I've ever been scared in a fight but then we'll done." I say not even trying to hide how impressed I was from my voice.

"Oh damn The Blade scared never." She jokes. I laugh in response.

And we join back in the other vc.

"Techno well done how many hearts were you on I was counting roughly you must have been really low?" Sam asks.

"Dude I was on half a heart I thought I was a gonner." I laugh, "She is not to be underestimated if I were you lot I wouldn't get into a fight with her."

Everyone laughs and we collectively decide on the winners with the top 6 being:

1- me
2- Night
3- Dream
4- Punz
5-Sapnap
6-Awesamdude

After a while of everyone chatting,congratulating each other and a few asking to practice pvp together in the future.

"Night you ever want to practice pvp with me?" I ask.

"Fuck no that was terrifying I'll play with you but not against I've never been more scared of fighting someone in minecraft before. Yours. Great pvp'er but please not again." She sounded very distressed.

I laugh in response, "In that case would you like to help me bully children in Hypixle you are a worthy ally."

"Oh deffo I wouldn't miss an opportunity to bully children with you Techno... speaking of that where is Tommy?" She laughs her character in game jumping up and down looking around eventually spotting him and chasing after him.

"Right imma head out now guys it's been fun see you all tomorrow." Wilbur says.

After agreeing we all say our goodbyes and log off.

"Teeecchhhnnnoo?" Tommy wines from behind me. I remove my headphones and turn to look at him tilting my head as if to say go ahead, "Can you help me with my English as Will is refusing his to help me?"