Chapter 5

Hi there is a tw later on it includes blood and vomiting it's not too bad but you can skip it if you want to :)

<Nightmares POV>

The fight went on for a while as both of us were good we just exchanged hits for a while until I got a crossbow hit on him whilst his shield was disabled, winning me the fight.

"Yay, well done tho Punz you gave a me a good fight I was on 5 hearts that's the best one yet gg!"

"Thank you Night, you're a really good fighter and a worthy opponent to lose against." He replied.

"We're still friends right?" I've never really had a close friend other than Dream before so I don't know if killing them in Minecraft warrants not being friends anymore.

"Oh of course your a great friend and I'm not going anywhere. I mean we at least know who is better so I'm cool with losing to you. Bet I'm a better speed runner than you tho." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"I don't doubt that I'm not very good I think my best time is like 40 mins so yeah"

"Oh mine is about 25 mins"

"Oh damn that's good. I would ask you to tech me but I don't want to take that title away from you so I'm happy with 40 mins" I smiled.

We join back to the main vc and figure out what the next fight is we decide that I will fight against Dream next then the winner will go against Techno.

Me and Dream swap vc's and prepare.

"I don't know if I should be over confident or scared like I haven't won a fight against you yet but I'm feeling confident but that could be my down fall"

I giggle in response "We'll see Dreamie boi"

"Oh your on you little shit"

"Mwhahah" I laughs in response

"That was so fake" he says, before we start fighting.

Part way through the fight Dream gets distracted by something, "Dream we are meant to be fighting you ok?" I question.

"Huh yeah I'm fine got distracted" he replied.

"Ok ready to continue?"

He hummed in response.

And we continue after a few minuets I kill him, "Well done that's probably one of your best fights I was on 2 hearts!" I congratulate him.

"No way really!!" He exclaimed, he sounds so happy which makes me happy we don't have a lot of happiness at home so any small thing that makes him happy is good.

"Yeah I'm so proud of you!" Even though I can't see him I can tell that he's beaming, as we join back into the other vc people are congratulating me and telling Dream that he did a good job thinking he'd be upset.

"Guys I'm not upset I got her down to 2 hearts that's the best I've ever done I'm so happy!" He says.

"Yay Dream I'm so proud of you well done." Niki says

"Well done, you're a good Muffin Dream" (yeah I'm not writing who said that figure it out yourself :) )

"Yeah well done Dream now maybe you'll finally beat me at bed wars" purpled laughed .

"True" Dream replied laughing with him.

"So I'm fighting Night, bruh" Techno said.

"Yeah I mean you don't have to we can say your the winner and call it quits?" I say sounding more nervous than I intended to.

"Is Night actually scared of fighting Techno? No way!" Fundy says laughing his ass off.

"No. I'm just nervous."

"Eh don't worry you'll be fine. It's fine." Techno says trying to make me feel better but it doesn't help much.

*Tw coughing, blood and vomiting*

I feel a tickle at the back of my throat, oh god please no not now please not an episode not now.

I try to hold in the cough but it doesn't work and I end up coughing more violently than I would have if I had just coughed in the first place.

"Night are you ok?" I hear a few people ask.

"I'm .. *cough* ... fine" I managed to get out before I have to turn away from my Mike doubling over coughing into a cloth I keep with me in all times. Fuck there's blood.

"I'll be back in a minute" I say muting my mic running to the bathroom leaning over the toilet coughing violently.

It felt like there was something at the back of my throat, something stuck that wouldn't come out. With every cough more blood was coming out it burned my throat, all I could taste was blood and vomit. My eyes burned from the tears.

"Night are you ok? Is it stopping?" Dream says as he walks in sitting down next to me rubbing circles on my back.

After another 2 minuets the episode finally stopped, Dream helped me clean myself up and pulled me into a hug. The tears stopped falling as he hummed a familiar tune, calming me, I wish I could stay there in the comfort of Dreams arms even though he was the younger twin he always made me feel safe.

"You ready to go back yet or do you want me to ask Techno to postpone the fight until tomorrow in sure he won't mind?" His voice lower than usual, gentler it's a voice he only uses for me and Drista, a voice that makes me feel safe, cared for and loved.

"Thank you Dream but it's just one fight i will go to sleep after that, I'll be ok" I try to force a smile but it didn't really work, he can see through my fake smiles to see that I'm not actually ok. If I'm honest I don't know why I try to hide it from him.

"Dream I'm fine honestly, you know how I hate feeling weak I'm going to finish the duels then I will rest and take my medicine."

He smiles weakly at me.

"Fine but I'm sitting in with you."

"I know I can't change your mind so I'm no going to." I say.

*End of tw*

We go back to my room he brings in his chair and I unmute my mic.

"Night! You're back how are you are you ok?" Punz says his voice clearly full of worry which is sweet I'm so glad I have friends that care about me.

"Hey I'm ok don't worry, sorry I just had to deal with something." I say

I swear literally everyone in the vc started saying how they were so worried about me.

"Aw thank you everyone, you're all gunna make me cry, I've never really had any friends other than Dream and Sapnap that care about me. It's really nice thank you." I say trying not to cry. I hate crying it's just showing that I'm weak, Dream puts a hand on my shoulder giving it a little squeeze.

Sapnap whispers to you: did you have an episode are you ok like not lying?

You whisper to Sapnap: I'm ok thank you it's the same as usual so I can deal with it :)

Sapnap whispers to you: after this take your medicine and sleep

You whisper to Sapnap: I will

"Night do you still want to fight?" Techno asks.

"Yeah I'm still up for that your going down pig boy." I laugh.

"Oh you're on" he laughs and we swap vc's ready to fight...

———End of Chapter———

Word count: 1249