Chapter 33

<Technoblade's POV>

Technoblade: Tommy leave me alone

TommyInnit: Fine

"God he's so annoying." I say earning a laugh from the other 3 people in the vc with me.

"He is,we should declare war on his little country L'Manburg or something." Dream laughs.

"Yeah we could do like a really cool thing with withers and like a mini army." Ranboo suggests getting quite exited.

"That would be so cool we'd have to ask everyone though but that would be a fun thing to do." Night agrees.

"I mean like even if we don't do the war then getting maxed out stuff and lots of stuff like either sculls, blaze rods etc." I suggest.

"What does everyone need. I just need mending so I'll work on getting a villager for that, I can also make a small villager farm if anyone wants to help with that?" Night says.

"Same I just need mending and I know techno does too, I can help with villagers. Why doesn't Techno and Dream you get skulls and other things like that and just mine in general." Ranboo suggest.

Me and Dream agree, "Do we want to get anyone else in on our idea and on our side? Like I'm not sure if anyone wants to do a war but it would be cool if not imma just battle Night." I say.

"Sounds good to me we can definitely get Punz on our side along with Sapnap and George, maybe Niki but she does like L'Manburg. There are a few, but many probs won't get involved." Night explains.

"What about the Badlands don't they like fighting. It's Bad, Skeppy, Antfrost and Awesamdude. They like us they should join us in a heartbeat." Ranboo says

"I tell you one thing if we convince people to have a war this is going to be so much fun." I say leaning back in my chair to stretch.

We talk for another couple hours with Night and Ranboo getting the villager farm going and the rest of us helping with that a bit and getting on with getting everyone maxed out stuff.

I put a message in the discord asking who wants to get involved in the war. Many replied saying they would join in but most not involved in L'Manburg or had no grief with them didn't join.

By this time Sapnap, George, Punz, Awesamdude, Skeppy, Bad and Antfrost had joined the call so we could talk about plans. Eventually after about half an hour the call dies down no one had much to talk about on the war front, I kinda have a question for Dream and Night that I've been wanting to ask for ages.

"Night Dream can I ask you something, it's cool if you don't want to answer?" I ask.

"Sure ask away." Dream says.

"Um...why do you tow never talk about your parents and you seem to get sad when ever someone mentions their parents? Like you don't have to answer I was just wondering." I say nervously not wanting to offend them.

"Oh...um...well...yeah...about...that..." Dream stutters out.

"I'll tell you well we can tell you half now, by half I mean about our mum as we don't have to worry about that. Telling you about our dad well you may be waiting a while." She starts, pausing to gather her thoughts before continuing. "Well, our mum looks after us by herself since we were 10 I think (author can't remember what age they said before so bare with me) but she doesn't anymore, I'll get to that in a minuet. At the start it was great she was a good mum doing what she could do to give us a good childhood. Which for the first few years she did until it went bad. She started drinking and shouting at us, the shouting quickly turned into verbal abuse witch subsequently turned into physical abuse." A few gasps escaped from the group, as Nights voice broke.

Dream continues the story, "Night took most of the abuse wanting to protect me and our younger sister, I think it was a natural reaction because as she is the oldest sibling. Mum would hit us almost daily but Night probably had it worse as she was at home a lot. We both have bruises and cuts on our arms hence why we both wear long sleeves and Night wraps her arms." He finishes.

"Oh god I never knew I'm so sorry for one what happened and for two asking." I say sadly.

"Aw you poor muffins do you need any help who is looking after you?" Bad asks them genuine worry in his voice.

"No our auntie has moved in with us and she is so much nicer." Night reassured him.

Several people voice their concerned and sorrow asking if people need help.

"If you were wondering where their mum is she went to rehab for her alcaholism for 4 years so by the time she will be out Night and Dream can move out. Oh and I knew about this the whole time it was happening that's why I know all this." Sapnap says.

"Wait one last thing what about your dad where is he. Sorry if that's too much." Antfrost asks carefully.

"It's alright but he died a while ago when we were 10 so yeah that's where he is." Dream says.

God these two have been through some shit.

We eventually log off for the night.

<Punz's POV>

I call Night privately just for a couple minuets before she goes to sleep. I just want to make sure she is ok.

"Hey honey are you ok?" I ask.

"I am now for seeing you sweetie." She reply's sounding tired.

"Tomorrow I'm going to give you a big hug ok now go to sleep as you sound really tired, mwah." I blow her a kiss down the phone.

She blows one back, "Thank you sweetie I will see you tomorrow."

"Call me if you need me during the night."

"Goodnight Punz."

"Goodnight Night." I giggle back.

——End of Chapter——