Chapter 4

<Nightmares POV>

"Today's the day Sap" me and Sapnap were just chilling in the new discord we made for the smp we were going to start.

"I know everyone will be here soon do you and Dream have everything ready to launch the smp?" He asked.

"Yeah I think so. We had to do some weird shit where we are both the owners as we want to get so many people on the same survey. But you know it works." I say. Me and sap make small talk for a bit talking about my first day, neither of us wanting to go too deep like talking about family as anyone could join and hear it.

"So have you seen the spawn like did you and Dream log in to check it was all ok or are you going in blind like us?"

"Yeah I've seen it we logged in for about 3 mins had a quick run around the spawn then logged out just to make sure it was a decent spawn and it seems good so... yeah"

"Cool"

"Hey guys what ya up too am I too early or sommat I can come back later" an unfamiliar voice said. If I'm honest that made me jump I was not expecting someone to talk.

"Hey Ranboo you scared me and it appers Night too considering the gasp she let out" Sapnap giggled out.

"Yeah, yeah, thanks Sap, don't worry Ranboo you didn't scare me much, how are you I don't believe we have talked much?"

"Oh thank god, I'm good Night I hope you have had a good day, you too Sapnap?" Ranboo responded clearly relived that he hadn't scared me. I don't know much about Ranboo as we haven't spoken much he seems nice though, if a little shy, but very tall he's a nice kid I'd deffo like to get to know him better.

Eventually the vc started filling up with everyone talking at once it was very loud luckily we didn't spend much time all together just to log on all together.

<Wilburs POV>

God this is chaos. I mean it's bad enough without all the shouting but Tommy isn't shutting the fuck up imma have to ban this child 4 minuets in. That's a new record.

Eventually after we all spawned in seeing the server for the first time everyone moved off to separate vc's with their closer groups of friends. I moved to vc 2 where Tommy and Tubbo were.

I'll be honest I wander really paying attention to what Tommy was talking about as I was focusing on getting tools and building a little starter house to survive the night.

"You see Tubbo there are only three things this server needs to make it the best do you know what they are?"

"No Tommy I don't"

"Drugs and women! Also bees as you like them"

"Tommy you have big plans for this server I see but I don't know how happy Dream and Night would be if you made a Drug empire on their server" I say trying to contain my laughter.

"I do will I do and Tubbo is my right hand man together we will make this sever great"

"What the hell are you lot on about me, Fundy, Niki, Ranboo and Purpled have been listening to Tommy talk about drugs and women for 10 minutes now!" Jack says. "Can we talk about something else please"

I zone out whilst Tommy and Jack have an argument about Drugs whilst Ranboo and Purpled try and half heartedly stop them.

I head over to a clear area and start to build a house Niki and fundy help me and we agree to live together for a bit like until we fancy a change or sommat.

<Punz's POV>

Wow I have a headache from that vc I am so glad I was able to escape to vc3 where there is no one. Peace and quite. I continue to grind a bit getting some iron coal wood and a few other bits, no diamonds yet the cave I went down was big but not deep. Shame.