Chapter 11

<Niki's POV>

I was sitting on my towel reading, I was mainly waiting for Night to arrive so we can chat. I finished my chapter just as I noticed someone sit next to me I look up and see it was Night. "Hey how are you?" She asks, laying out her towel and butting her bag on it.

"Hi, yeah I'm alright I was waiting for you to arrive so I could have someone to talk too...that isn't trying to flex their muscles on me." I say.

"Flex their muscles? Well I'll win that one." She laughs.

"Yeah they all are having this strange competition of who is the the strongest with the most muscles."I say.

"Well," she says talking off her jumper and putting it in her bag, "there is a chance that we may have to chose who has the best muscles if so who should we say to annoy the most people."

We chat for a little longer about a couple things.

"Night you are the only person not in their swimming gear!" Sapnap shouts from across the beach.

"I am it's just under my clothes." She says, then takes of her top revealing a bikini top.

"Ooh that's really nice are the bottoms black?" She nods in agreement, "I love it." I finish.

<Nightmare's POV>

Me and Niki talk for about half an hour before she decides to sun bath for a bit, I sit with her watching the boys run around tackling each other. I'm mainly standing guard.

"Hey do you want to join us throwing a foot ball? I'm not very good though." Ranboo says walking over to where me and Niki were.

"Yeah sure I'll join you who's going to stay with Niki? I don't want her to burn as she is asleep." I say standing up.

"I'm not a fan of throwing a football around so I can stay." Eret says sitting on my towel, "I'm aloud to it here?" He says I nod in agreement.

HBomb and Callahan also sit down.

"You two not playing either?" I ask.

"No I can't throw well." Callahan says sitting one one of the chairs we brought.

I yell an ok before running towards the boys. Where I stood next to Ranboo and Schlatt, I had been there all of 3 seconds when Fundy threw the ball at me. I caught it just,  throwing it across the circle to Purpled whilst Fundy shouted, "You caught that how I thought you weren't ready."

"I'm always ready." I shout back.

We throw the ball around for a while with only a couple of injuries. Tubbo tripped over trying to catch the ball, Ponk got hit in the face by a throw from Awesamdude ( who had to give Ponk a kiss on the forehead for the game to continue), George and Sapnap hit shoulders both jumping for the ball. Jack and Tommy got into an argument as to who the better (American) football player, this nearly ended up in Will and Techno having to intervene.

"I'm hungry." Skeppy whines.

"Ok geppy, shall we all head back and have some lunch it's 1:30pm." Bad says.

Everyone agrees and we walk back.

"Hey Night, nice bikini." Wilbur says as him and techno walk next to me.

"Thanks, I don't wear it very often." I say.

"Yet you still have your arms wrapped, always ready to fight I approve." Techno says, "Oh also Dadza will pick us up later so you can meet him then we told him about you and he really wants to meet you."

"Oh thank you, I can't wait to meet him too." I say smiling.

We walk up to the main group where I left Niki, who had thankfully woken up.

"Night we didn't let her burn are you proud of  us?" HBomb says smiling at me.

"I'm very proud of you." I say giggling, sitting next to Eret on my towel and Ranboo sits next to Niki on her towel.

Dream walks over handing me a water bottle and I pass him the plastic box that's contained his lunch. We all had our lunch just chatting in small groups. Sapnap walks over to us and sits down lying his head on my lap.

"Um what are you doing?" I ask confused.

"What does it look like? Also Karl and George are arguing so I'm coming over here as you lot are more chill."  He says.

"Thanks we were just talking about what we are going to do next maybe a sandcastle building competition?" Eret says.

"Ooh that sounds fun Ranboo wanna team up and smash the competition?" Sapnap says turning his head.

"Yeah sure."

I reach over and put my lunch box in my rucksack and start playing with Sapnap's hair.

We stay chatting as a group asking about each others families, Niki suggests later in the afternoon going for a walk up into the cliffs. Personally I'm a bit skepticism because I normally go to the cliffs for bad things as like an escape but if Niki is going then I will be ok. I lean back on my hands closing my eyes just enjoying the heat from the heat from the sun and the freedom. It's nice everyone just chilling as a group no worries, no mum, none of Dads old friends, nothing not even an episode. That's reminds me I reach over to my bag and pull out my medicine swallowing one before shouting for Dream and throwing him his which he took then throws back. These friends are good no one judges everyone minds their own business.

They care they are worried though some don't show it, you can tell although there is a sense of group concern everyone has a couple of people they care for mine being; Dream, Sapnap, Punz and Niki. They are the people I'm closest too but there are many others I care for.

"Everyone ready to be thrashed in a sandcastle building competition. Me and Ranboo are gunna beat your ass's." Sapnap says standing up walking over to an area to build.

Everyone follow suit either building their own or teaming up. I team with Awesamdude and Ponk, our aim is to make the biggest castle with a moat hopefully.

"Ok what we lack in beauty and actually looking like a castle we will make up in size. I'm thinking at least the size of Awesamdude." Ponk says.

"Oh god we have our work cut out." I say  laughing.

——End of chapter——