62.

Halwright: Great Hall.

Magic filtered the air, every nook and cranny of the great hall was filled with the waves of magic that flowed off Ben, but his cousin was no pushover, he stood tall and proud before Benjamin as if nothing could hurt him, Ben snapped his fingers and the enchantment placed on everyone was removed, he further mass teleported everyone out of the hall then, leaving only his cousin and himself within.

"Powerful as always, master of the neo beasts, the witch of fury and verve, may thy soul not taste your fury." Yamil taunted Ben as he circled him but Ben remained in his spot as his aura became deadly by the second, Yamil was putting up a valiant effort toward the prince but he knew he could never beat Ben, they were not equals as before. "Who sent you cousin?" Ben questioned as his eyes never left those of his cousin, just like Ben, Yamil's beauty was radiant, like any Syre he was indeed beautiful but also a snake.

"What, can't visit my favorite cousin to say hello." The violet haired boy replied with a smirk but his answer was a lie and Ben knew it. "I can't imagine why you would visit me of all my siblings, you hate me and have always sided with Kaiser, so your false affection and sweet words won't work on me." Ben snapped his fingers and deflected several spears aimed at him from behind. "You'll have to do better than that." He commented as several weapons appeared in front of Ben and he launched them toward his cousin.

Yamil made a portal appear and it swallowed all the weapons but what Yamil didn't account for was the minefield at his feet, the moment he stepped on the ground multiple explosions erupted around him shaking the hall violently, the boy had been flung around by the explosions, he now hovered in the air as his arms healed. "You've gotten sloppy." The prince commented yet again as Yamil's eyes turned to grey catslits but he immediately shook it off when he healed completely.

"So you do have the mana of a Syre." Benjamin stated with a wicked grin at his lips. "That doesn't concern you and it seemed you need a bit of convincing before I state what I came for." Yamil retorted as a staff appeared in his palm and he lunged for Ben, before he could even come close to Ben, Zen a neo beast from Drac's regiment appeared and kicked the witch away, Yamil broke several walls before settling down to one that wouldn't crumble. "I have no interest in fighting a royal with no sense of self or a dream of his own, a lapdog and scapegoat when needed, you're too pathetic though powerful." The witch called out to his cousin who appeared a distance from him.

Yamil's eyes held mischief and power, a likely combination given who his parents were but he was still a nuisance, as Ben stood in front of his cousin the barrier outside resonated with his magic, it suppressed the abilities of any who were inside, mainly his cousin but not him, Yamil's chest began to glow as several runes appeared on his body, he was trying to fight back the suppression which only made it worse. "Stop fighting, you're only making it stronger." Ben stated calmly as golden glyphs began to appear on his cousin's body.

"Let go of me, Benjamin!" The violet haired boy yelled but Ben rolled his eyes but never let go. "What do you want Yamil?" He hissed toward the boy who was no longer struggling. "I'm here for Avian, his father and uncle want him." At the mention of the name, Ben flung his cousin across the room. "Zen break every part of him." He ordered the beast and immediately Zen was attacking the witch, Yamil tried his best to dodge the eight foot beast but these were his cousin's creatures, they were a lot more tougher and stronger, and with his suppressed magic he couldn't do much.

His leg was snapped and broken, along with both his arms. "Ventus." He mumbled and threw the beast to a wall but within seconds it was on its feet and crashing him onto the concrete of the walkway, Zen didn't stop his assault, again and again, he slammed Yamil onto the ground until a small crater was formed, the witch lay bloody on the ground, he was indeed broken, seeing as Yamil was down Ben moved them to his workroom, he healed his cousin's upper half so that he could speak.