17.

Halwright Great Hall.

Ben raised his hand and waved it toward the witches who stood in front of him and the faction leaders. Carter and Devin now stood by their own tables watching what was going to happen, they also wanted to know why Robin and Hayes were interacting as if nothing was wrong with the world or school to be precise.

"I won't challenge the witch faction leader, and if you think you can lead the witches you're free to challenge him yourself. The challenge week begins tomorrow so all who want to do it you're welcome to try." The witch who held his own by their knees released his hold and the witches who had come to them stumbled back because they feared Ben.

"Fine then I will." Corey came up to the front of the combination and let his challenge be known. He smirks looking to Kyra. You have no idea what's in store for you bitch. He saunters out of the hall with everyone looking at the blonde as if he were crazy.

  --

"Does that boy have a death wish?" Carter asked Devin as they sat down in the Hall. "He's just incredibly stupid, Kyra is one of the strongest here and the only two who've ever been able to go against him are Alarion and Hayes, maybe he's gotten stronger. We'll see tomorrow." Carter replies as he starts to mix ingredients for his healing potion.

"What is going on with those four? Robin would never sit next to Kyra like that or be friendly with Hayes, we seriously need to find out before whatever that is, becomes an alliance and you know how the shifter idiot is about those." The two nod to each other and separate as Devin goes to find Luther his second in command.

Carter walks over to the table where Ben was sitting. "Hey guys mind if I join you?" To Ben, Carter was never a threat and Hayes knew it as well. He had defended his witch before and that made him less intimidating toward the wendigo. "So you already have a challenge, please don't kill the stupid blonde bimbo." The five break into laughter. "Why would I even waste my time on someone so worthless." Kyra already had a plan for those disloyal to the witch faction.

"Hey Lario come sit with—oh my what happened to your hand?" Ben moved quickly to Lario who was passing their table. "And don't lie." Kyra adds. He too now stood by the witch in question. "They beat me up for telling you about their plans, the witches teamed up on me and here I am." He points to his arm and leg which Ben was already healing.

"You need more than just a plaster and your accelerated healing is blocked because your auxis is drained. It not even put back in the right way." Kyra shakes his head and turns to Ben with pleading eyes. Ben knew what Kyra wanted.

"Let's go babe, see you around Carter, Robin you can come if you want that's if the demons don't hate you." He nods. Robin had begun to like Ben even more knowing his own mate was best friends with him. As well as Ben being the answer to knowing where his mutation came from and also the key to finding out about his mother's death. He would do anything to be Ben's friend. The vampire hurriedly followed Ben and his mate beside him was Hayes.

Carter was now suspicious of the closeness between Ben and Kyra and what made Robin one of the most savage students at Halwright be so calm and respectful toward the witch.

Halwright Demon Dorm.
Penthouse H.

"I haven't been here in a long while or did you redecorate Hayes." Kyra questions with an excited giggle escaping his lips. The demon only points to Ben and walks off to the bar, where he pours wine for himself and Robin. "I thought school rules said no alcohol." Lario spoke up seeing the two mystics sharing a drink. "They state rules which they can't enforce not our problem." Ben along with Kyra just shake their heads.

The golden glyphs glow and a black door appears in front of them. "I haven't been in here in a long time, I missed it." Kyra states as he stood in the large workroom. "You have your own Kyra." Ben chuckles. "Yeah but yours is cooler." Robin walks in. "Yeah it definitely is." He adds. "Traitor." Kyra mutters. Robin walks over to him and spanks him twice. Hayes goes to his own mate and embraced him.

"Helloo, I'm in need of healing." Lario yells and the four turn to him. "Right sorry." Hayes smirks silently seeing Ben flushed. And so does Robin.

"Okay sit on the bed I will make the solution, Kyra remove his cast." The two get to work healing the injured witch. "Here this should help your healing." Kyra hands the glowing solution to Lario and he drinks it instantly. "Vesmato manavo entat." Ben chanted. He draws magic from Kyra. "Is that terra magic?"  The glowing orbs of light move from Ben into Lario.

"Yes they are Robin." Lario sighs feeling relieved as he was now perfectly healed. "Ben can I learn Alchemy from you, you seem kinda cool with it." Lario scratches the back of his head shyly. "Me too I so want in!!" Kyra yells in the room. "Fine." Ben smiles toward the two witches who were now going over a book on the work table.

A neo beast appears in the room, it was verity. "Ahh!! What the fuck is that?!!" Lario yelled. "Calm down." Ben spoke. "I told you so." Hayes laughs and so does Robin. The two walk out of the room. "Let's leave the witches to their witchiness." Robin says as the door shuts behind them.

Halwright Angel Dorm.
Penthouse A.

"Alarion what the fuck do you want? I have things I need to do." Theo yelled as Alarion dragged him to the couch by the lounging area. "Oh shut up Theo I'm here to help you." Alarion sits down and looks to the fae. "There is nothing you could offer me Alarion that I would ever be interested in." He stands up and walks to the door.

"Have you noticed Kyra and Robins behavior lately, have you watched them interact?" Theo turns to Alarion.

"What are you getting at?" The fae questions. "I'm simply leaving fruit for you to pick up and follow or do you prefer a trail of wine, you fae are so into." He smirks as Theo comes back to sit down.

"I'm listening talk." His attention was unwavering as he waited for Alarion to come back with the glasses of wine he had gone to take. "I'm not fond of flying in circles so I'm just going to give you the truth. Kyra and Robin are mates, and you have been Robin's scapegoat, anyone who wants to attack Robin they can just hurt you to get to him, not Kyra." Theo sat his glass down and closed his eyes. He wanted to think clearly before he burst out because of this accusation.

"Think about it Theo, have you seen the two? How they act and how Kyra or Robin never have a fight, the witch is getting dicked by the vampire." Alarion spoke with a smirk tugging at his lips. Theo's reaction was what he wanted, the pain and hurt, this was his revenge for humiliating him.

"You're lying Alarion, this is just some sick game of yours bastard!!" Theo yells throwing ice shards at Alarion.

"Why would I lie, little fae." To Theo Alarion was right, he had no reason to lie. "If you don't believe me here." A wave of memories from Alarion hit Theo, he sees all that Alarion had seen that night and it made him crumble to the ground. Alarion reveled in the agony he saw on Theo's face.

"Believe me now?" Alarion questions. Instead of replying the fae gets to his feet and walks out his anger bubbling to the surface. He was going to hurt Robin and he was going to do it with Kyra.

Alarion sat down on his couch playing with his drink. "There was a more subtle way of telling him." Devin stood in front of him. Alarion lunges toward him and the phantom dematerialized making Alarion go through him.

"I'm not here to fight." He appears in front of the Angel helping him up. "What do you want then?" Alarion could feel it when they touched. The thread which intertwined them both.

"Alarion we can't pretend not to love each other, refusing this shitty bond is killing us and you know it, I'm here to ask you to stop all this please for us. Let's give us a try." No matter how much Alarion hated Devin for what happened he too felt love for the phantom. He couldn't resist it no longer.

The two kiss and it felt as if their world stopped moving. It was lust and tenderness mixed. The angel knew for sure this was it. Devin pulled back leaving the angel perplexed. "What is it?" He asked.

"You need to stop, for us to work there can't be Connor involved, there can't be shitty things like Theo and you have to settle whatever it is you have with Hayes." Devin pleaded. "For you my dear Alright." The angel wanted his mate and he knew all his plans of chaos were now consequential with his mate being with him. So he made his choice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LMJ