53.

The first attack.

I accept myself.

Halwright.

Portals opened in front of the school itself, they couldn't open anywhere else, and besides, ariel attacks, sea or forest attacks seemed to be unable to pass through the defenses Halwright had set up, it was the one thing they hadn't accounted for but they wouldn't lose, not to a bunch of unwanted royals and children. "I hate this place." Axe grumbled as he walked in front of the first wave of attack, he saw no point in stalling, so from where he was a sphere of black energy swirled just in front of his face, it grew bigger and bigger until it shadowed the school in front of them.

Then he released, it hurtled toward the school but never exploded on impact with the barrier. Nine black tails moved behind him, his eyes trained on the wolf who had attacked his home, in one swift motion, the explosive sphere vanished shocking everyone, Tate hovered in the air, he was a being swimming in an endless sea of power, his tails gently swaying around him. "Hello cousin." The kitsune greeted with his eyes partially shifted just like his tails. "Hello halfbreed." Axe replied hoping to bait Tate on his anger but it never came.

What surprised them was the kick delivered to Axe, it only registered when the impact finally made a show, gasps from several of the Vastorway mystics floated around but Tate didn't care, he had just made the first move but with that first move came his army, in a flash of bright white the first wave of Halwright's own appeared, what shocked them, even more, it was only four people. Taylor, Tai, Theo, and Alfin, they were the four man army against a thousand. "Go, we've got this." Theo called out and Tate nodded.

The kitsune vanished and appeared between the sea and the forest where his cousin had landed, the wolf seemed to have healed already. "You do know I'm a superior species right?" Axe mused as his bones cracked back into place. "There isn't such a thing my dear cousin, we are all the same under the moon." Tate replied as his tails seemed to take on an orange glow from their usual black, the wolf growled and lunged for his opponent, Axe swiped his claws at Tate but when his hand went through he knew there was nothing good coming his way,  the kitsune attacked from behind, he punched Axe but the green aura coated on the wolf made sure there was no damage, his will had gotten stronger.

The wolf attacked again knowing where Tate was, he set off a barrage of fists on Tate but each one was dodged with precision and speed, he flipped back but before he landed Tate was kicking his lower back, the attack threw Axe into the trees which all broke in half on impact, the wolf growled again as Tate hissed, he hovered in the air again waiting for Axe to attack, green spears appeared in front of the wolf and were sent toward Tate, the kitsune knew this was a diversion so he simply veered to the right and blocked the kick that Axe was about to deliver to his left side.

"You've gotten rusty cousin." Tate taunted as he looked at the wolf, he didn't get a response only a beam of green sent toward him which exploded the moment of impact but Tate didn't flinch or move. "It tingles." The kitsune mumbled as the smoke dissipated, they began to fight then, each one with speed the other tried to match, Tate flipped back in order to avoid the spear aimed at his stomach, what he didn't account for was the wolf behind him, a large sphere of green was pressed onto his back, it exploded and in the process threw the kitsune into the water.

Tate knew his cousin was getting serious therefore he had to as well, he moved from the water and straight up into the air, when he looked down he saw Axe and the multiple versions of him with green eyes surrounding him, he had summoned them from his aura, it also weakened it there was his opening, Tate's first tail glowed red and flames erupted around Axe, they fed off anything near the wolf and surrounded him, he began burning the oxygen from around Axe so that he couldn't breathe and that's when he attacked.