2.

Halwright.

The next day Ben did not feel like going out of his dorm because he would have to face the rest of those bloodthirsty Hell students, he wasn't afraid of what they would do but he was afraid that it brought out the darkness in him which he wanted to control by any means necessary.

"Ben we have school and today is your first day don't be a little bitch cowering in the corner and get up from bed and face whatever has you wanting to piss yourself."

Corey who had ported in his dorm unannounced was dragging him to the door so he can get over this whole being a director to the new kid business.

I have a life of my own to live and I'm out here playing fairy Godmother to a little bitch who won't face his fucking fears.

"Fine let's go might as well try to learn something while I'm here." I'm really going to hate this day I just know it.

The two walked out of the witches dorm headed for the main campus. Ben wondered why the security or any authority figures at this school did not step in and stop the possible countless murders that might have occurred last night.

Angels flew above as well as fae, some of the angels looked with curiosity at Ben and some with a condescending glare.

Leave it to angels to look down on everyone like they're special in a way different from other supernaturals. Ben looked toward the main doors of the school.

"There is Alarion, don't make eye contact, just avoid him." The boy Corey had pointed to was 6'3 black hair and with large white wings on his back, much like the angels whom Ben had seen he was arrogant and cocky, annoyingly conceited as he walked mocking everyone with his eyes.

All the students quickly separated to create a way for him and Ben just stood to observe thinking to himself why they respected the guy so much nothing was special about him.

"Let's go we have a lot of places to visit before lunch and I'm not about to miss it because of you." Corey was still annoyed which made Ben wonder why exactly the boy was annoyed he had never asked the boy to do anything for him.

"If you're going to be a dick all day why not just stop pretending to like me, I can find someone else to help me." Just as Ben spoke another boy walked up to them much like the angel he was arrogant.

"You must be the new kid, I'm Lucian."

What had made the dragon find interest in the boy nobody knew as they stared at Ben and Lucian whilst Corey was gulping in fear. The dragon himself wanted some new blood to fuck because he was tired of the sluts that threw themselves at him.

"I'm Roman." Ben knew that this was one of the faction leaders he should steer clear from so he was just going to do just that.

"I hear you need a guide, Corey here must be tired, aren't you Corey?" Lucian looked to Corey with his eyes in two cat slits making the blonde boy even more afraid because Lucian could easily hurt him.

This is fucking bad, what does Lucian want, how does he even know my name. Fuck!

"I'm sorry but were alright, thanks for the offer bye." Ben dragged Corey with him as he waved off Lucian which left the dragon puzzled.No one had resisted his charm so how did the new kid escape his grasp.

The internal turmoil in Corey was cut short when Ben spoke up dragging him off to the Great hall.

"Why would Lucian talk to us and I thought you said he's bad the guy is harmless." Ben slightly yelled at Corey waving his arms around in the air to put his point across.